Chapter 2

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.

Halla-ya dragged me all the way to my house, up to my room (after we took off our shoes), and forced me sit on my study table chair, leaving the door wide open since my parents were away.

"Okay, pay me back," Halla-ya demanded as she crossed her arms. I narrowed my eyes and frowned.

"You down even want to talk for a little bit first...?" I questioned as I crossed my arms. She let out a chuckle and seated herself down on my lap, placing both her hands on my shoulders.

"No, let's just get it over with... And put some effort into this because last time I was doing everything We can talk later..." Halla's voice trailed off as she smashed her lips onto mine. I kept my arms crossed as she began grab my hands, trying to get me to touch her. She'll just get mad if I don't do anything... I might as well get it over with... Hmm, I wonder if she actually wants to do "it"... I hope not...

I uncrossed my arms and put my hands on her chest. Groping her breasts, I felt Halla begin to kiss me harder, turning her head and trying to get me to suck her tongue. Ugh... might as well...

As I continued to grope her breasts, I sucked on her tongue really hard until she shouted, "Ouch!"

"Shut up, you got yourself into this. Just give me the release word already," I sighed after I stopped sucking on her tounge. She shook her head, and I continued to kiss and grope her boobs. Locking her lips with mine, she took my tongue into her mouth and began to suck it. I can't lie, it felt pretty good... I just wished it wasn't with my childhood friend.

I continued to get engrossed in the kiss and found myself with my shirt off, Halla probably took it off... She also had her shirt off and our clothes lay a mess on the floor. Halla shoved her bra and boobs in my face, forcing my the kiss her cleavage. While I was doing so, Halla-ya moved her hand down my chest and I felt it hover over my private part.

Just before she grabbed it, I heard the doorbell and my cat entered the room. Neko sat down right by the entrance to my room and tilted his tiny black head. I lifted Halla off my lap, threw on my shirt, and tossed Halla's shirt to her. She stood there and glared at me.

"Do you really need to get it?" She questioned me as she crossed her arms.

"Yes, just wait here. I'll see who it is," I answered, already walking out my room leaving her with her mouth wide open.

Walking down stairs, I checked my phone and approached the door.

5:00 P.M.

"3 New Messages:

Tzuyu-ssi:

Hey, Jungkook-ssi. I'm on the way over now.

Hello? You home? ▪~▪

Come on, I'm outside already... We should work on the project! ●3•"

I hurriedly opened up the door to see Tzuyu wth her phone in her hand.

She greeted me with a smile and said," Hiiiii~, Jungkook-ssi!"

"Hello, Tzuyu," I responded. She put her arms to her sides and lifted one arm to put her hair to one side.

"So, no honorifics already...?" Tzuyu asked and glanced down to the ground, her hair covering one half of her cute face. I noticed her peer through her hair and up at me.

"Mhmm, you can call me anything but Jungkook-ssi, okay?" I smiled as I moved her hair out of her face. She smiled at me shyly and looked taken aback when she saw something upstairs.

"Oh, Halla-ssi here, too?" Tzuyu asked as she stared up at my childhood friend.

"Yeah..." I answered in a barely audiable voice, "Halla-ya, you should go. Tzuyu and I have to work on a project."

"Fine, but you owe me big time," she grinned as she grabbed her stuff and put on her shoes. I went of Tzuyu as she followed slowly.

Before she left by the doorway, I heard Halla mutter to Tzuyu, "Better watch yourself not for only me, but Jungkook is feisty in-"

"Bye, Halla-ya!" I shot a glare at her as she walked out the door. Hesitantly, Tzuyu followed me up the stairs with her backpack slung over her shoulders. When we entered my room, I told her she could sit on my study table chair. Before she say, she placed her bag down on the ground and fidgeted with her fingers.

"Jungkook, what was Halla going to say?" Tzuyu asked me while I sat down on the edge of my bed. I tried to think of some word other than "bed", so here what I said...

"I'm feisty in class. That's all," I lied to her and her face made a are you serious kind of face. Tzuyu released a sigh, stood up out of the chair, and sat down on my bed next to me.

"Okay... Then, we better start getting to work on our act," she forced a smile onto her face as she very lightly hit my arm. I nodded and took out the rubric and plot paper. Since the script was already made for each group, all we had to do was act it out.

"Wah, it's due a two weeks from today...Hah, so much time for one script. Alright anyways, we'll do everything here on the script, okay? Hmm, we're suppose to have three group members. Whatever, let's do a complete run through today just to get a feel of it. Since there are two female parts, you can play both, " I explained to her as we both stood up.

"E-Even the k-kiss...?" Tzuyu stuttered while I rolled up the sleeves of my sweatshirt.

"Yup, don't worry it won't hurt. Besides you've probably kissed other guys already before since you're so pretty," I smiled at her. She looked down at the ground shyly and shook her head.

"I-I haven't kissed anyone before... I really wonder what it feels like though..." Tzuyu told me in a hushed tone, making direct eye contact with me. I smirked at her and slowly cupped her cheek with one hand, while I placed the other one in my pocket. She appeared to be surprised and I neared her face, stopping when our lips were 5 centimeters apart.

"Enough wondering, time to know what it feels like, Tzuyu..." my voice trailed off as I stared at Tzuyu's dark eyes and then at her lips. Here I come...

Without waiting for an answer from her, I slowly closed the gap between us.

TZUYU'S P.O.V.

I shut my eyes closed at Jungkook closed the gap between our lips. A pair of warm lips gently brushed against mine, energy pulsating through my body. My conscience told me not to, but I kissed him back. When he pulled away, I tippy-toed to pull him back into the kiss. I lifted up one hand and placed it on his chest and one on the back of his hair. Pulling his head forward, I locked lips with him again. He unlocked our lips and started sucking on my lower lip. He's pretty experienced... When Halla-ssi said he's feisty, she probably meant in... b-bed.

After he stopped sucking on my lip, he planted tiny kisses on my jawline, neck, and collar bone. Jungkook removed his from my face and placed both of his hands on my lower back. I shivered at his touch and kisses. He gradually slid his hands down my back until he reached my butt. He squeezed my butt in his hands as he started kissing my lips again. I gripped his hair really hard when he flicked my lips with his tongue. I-I have to stop... This can't be right!

Right before his tongue entered my mouth, I said, "Y-Yah! Please, that's enough..."

He released my butt and I released his hair. "Y-Yeah, sorry about that..." He said and I noticed h was somewhat flustered, so I blushed realizing we were also only friends. He must be a playboy, so my first kiss was with a playboy... Damn it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ohhhhh my!!!! This chapter was so dirty and poor Tzuyu :-(! Again, feel free to comment. See you guys next chapter.
~Author-nim ☆☆☆☆☆
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------