II.

I was so scared, im so afraid and I don't now why. ~

I wore a simple blue silk dress with two pockets as a design and a black doll shoes, i made my hair a bit of messy bun, get my backpack as i call voltrone and scoldrone. They are my babies, voltrone was a white ceberius tiger and scoldrone the last white lion they were both fully growned. We went down stairs and saw my parents and siblings eating and chatting at the long table. Dad and Mom stand up when they saw me and greeted me happy morning. I sitted at the end of the table and let them talk. volt and scold just behaved sitted beside me. volt at left and scold at my right.

im not that talkative and im just a few words woman. and they are used to it. you might be wondering why im not in the mood right, well that's because...

"baby, are you ready.?" i just nodded as daddy ask me that kind of question. im transferring, no cutt it im going out, and out of my fourteen years of existence i never left house. Being the last child i was never given a chance to play outside like normal kids and ended up playing with my brothers and my babies and also being their only sister and daughter they say they are afraid for me to get hurt.

I never been into a mall, a park or even a school. they made me mall that looks like a big walk in closet because it was attached in my bathroom and an acces towards to my bedroom, they made me a park they put it at the backyard and its not just a typical backyard its huge a football court can fit here and school,mom and dad teach me everything i should now,. How to write, read, and do things. and now their letting me go. and i felt these feeling of

'im so scared, im so afraid but I don't know why.'

--
TBC