VII

Other sides of me.~
.

WEATHER GRACE POV

Yesterday was incredible and now  I'm at my balcony with voldture and scoldture.

"what do you guys think mom and dad doing" i ask them. since i was a kid their are the companion i have specially when all my brothers was taken to the academy. the head master gave them to me as an exchange to my brothers. that makes them not normal tiger and  lion.

'they might be asleep' vold said, yes i can talk to them they send me mindlinks because they cannot speak.
'or they might be thinking about you also  why did you ask' scold said.

"i miss them. anyway school is great." i said still looking at the stars above.

' did they know already ' vold said.

"hmm, yeah." i answer him

'even your POWERS' scold, he is the one who's bubbly in both of them, he also makes me laugh. yeah you read it right, i laugh with them only. im not numb not to laugh at all. hahha

"Do you really have to emphasize the word scold. haha. "

'what ever! im just asking!,' i heard him growl. i let out a grin as an answer.

' wace seriously speaking do they already now all. ' vold, they call me wace as a shortcut for weather grace.

" why too serious vold. haha, no they did not but i let them see some of it " i smiled at them.

' okay, just dont surprise them so much. haha, you know they might be shocked that your the strongest of all. hahaha'

"yeah i know."

*knock *knock

"wea (pronounced as weyah), can i come inside?" its Kuya claus.

"yeah im at the balcony" i heard the door open.

"can i ask you something baby?" 'i think he will ask for your ability' it was scold. i just dont mind him.

"spill it out. "

"ahhhm, would you mind telling kuya your ability. if its okay but if--" i cut it too long.

'i told yahh.'scold said.

"all. hahaha" i saw shocked face on his eyes so confused, vold and scold walk towards mine.

'you just laugh wace. hahaha.'

"you,you ju-just laugh. " that shock face qas so hilarious

"hahahhaha, kuya your face, haha."
i laugh as hard as i could that i ve been keeping since yesterday. haha

"hayy, but kuya seriously speaking my powers or ability are all. " finally kuya get his conscious haha.

"what do you mean 'all' weather??"

I let out a sigh and look at his eyes.

" i tought your smart kuya, haha okay then let me explain to you. but before that let us lay down at bed. shall we." i guided him at my queen size bed and let him lay there just like old times. i miss this i wiped my tear and look at kuya who's staring at me. i mouthed 'just old times right?' and let out a smile.

"you laugh and smile now often baby, and you smirk always. i never knew you got that side. " he said while looking at the ceiling

" yeahh, you dont know me that much." i told him.

"can you know explain to me what do you mean. " ohh i forgot. hehe.

"well kuya to make it more simple, i can do all kinds of ability,- " i felt someone's confused.

"what it can't --"

he was going to say something when. i lift my pointed finger just to lift an object. on shocked he sitted. i made small Laughs while i lay down on my bed i decided to make a water ball with a fire inside coated with air and has a ring of land circling on it. i also made a min hurricane to make it as a stand.

"fire, earth, air, water are the four basic elements yet also the most powerful specially when combined. " then as i finish the sentence i let out a snowflakes from my palm it was made by water and air built another ability called ice . I close my palm and when i open it my left hand already has a mini hurricane it was made of large amount air, and a bit of earth and on my right was a mini cloud it composed of water, air and the heat of fire. i can't even tell how kuya claus reaction is.

"kuya claus, are you okay, hehe. is it too much info. haha" i saw him nod haha.

' i think it's enough for now wace. ' vold said.

' yeahh. i think so. ' i mind link him.

i kissed kuya's lips just like we were kids and that shocked him more.

"hehe, i think we just continue this tomorrow kuya. let's go ill walk you to your room" i let the air stand me. and i felt happy knowing they now getting to know me. kuya still got the shocked face as i help him stand. vold and scold growled that makes a portal to kuya's room. much more bigger eyes kuya got. as i walk at his room i let him at his bed and lay him there. he doesn't let any word out of his mouth. I kissed is forehead that makes him sleep i put an air pressure on it to make it more good and again walk to the port to my room and as i walk i realized something.

i should atleast show them the..

other sides of me.