V.

"I am a girl that you don't want to know more.~

WEATHER GRACE POV

Days passed and today i would be attending my first class. I already told my brothers not to walk me at my room because i dont want eyes on me anymore but they insisted. Until now no one knows what's my relation to them. I ask them not to spread to anyone and let me the one to tell it. Ofcourse they did not want, becuase they want to introduce me to everyone proudly but i dont want.

"go now." I told them, we already reach our destination my classroom.

"go inside and when we already saw you safely sitted on your desk, we'll go." 'tss' theirs so annoying.

I enter my room and it was a totally noisy. I left my babies at our mansion if your thinking about them.

I was just looking outside when a girl approach me.

"Hi." she got a long curly orange hair. I don't care being rude but I just look at her for a second and did not talk.

"Im kristel windsfield, im a wind holder and you are.??" tss, shes noisy

"weather." i simply said, her eyes winded and i dont know why??

"Is it your name or its your ability." both.

"my name is weather."

"can you be my friend and ohh whats your ability?" again i just look at her and saw our professor entered.

"his here." she look at the direction that i was looking at and hurriedly sit properly. she's just infront of me. so it makes quick to her.

"Good morning class, I AM MR. BALDWIN, LEONARDO BALDWIN." as the half bird half man talk infront, yeah his a creature not a human.

"Good Morning MR.BALDWIN." all of us shouted but actually its just them.

"now we will start introducing our self one by one, so come here in front tell us your name and what's your ability." He pointed his finger towards my direction that actualy pointing me.

"let's start with you Miss."

of course i dont like it but do i have a choice.I went infront, I put my hands at my pocket of the jaket i was wearing and look straight at the window.

"I am Weather Grace." As i finish saying my name i start walking to my desk when he stop me.

"Miss weather grace whats your ability?" I just look at him in his eyes telling i dont want to say.

"o-okay if you dont want to share i understand. but would you mind telling us your relation with the bailey siblings.you look a littke bit like them.?" it might be the time telling the truth. me and my siblings got our mother's face figure except the eye only I and kuya claus has my mom's eye.

I look away exactly at the window.

"they are my brothers." as soon as i let those words out i felt their faces shocked.

"so your a bailey also." dumbhead, ofcourse what do you think. gash, stupid, idiot. while i curse at my mind the large wind with thunders already show. arggh this is what i dont ike when im getting angry or pissed but lets put another show,i just letb them do what they got, i saw some students who stand up and trying to stop the strong winds that i made but none of them succeed even kristel stood up. i heard the speakers calling all the attention and telling us to evacuate. this is boring i stand and get my bag and walk towards outside when Mr.Baldwin stop me. What again old hag as i get pissed the thunders and wind were getting stonger i also saw kuya claus outside trying to stop it and as i saw him i smirked. good luck if he can stop those.

"Where do you think your going ms.bailey." tss, didnt he heard what the speakers said.

" out."

"its dangerous outside, stay here until this disaster calm." but im hungry,lets stop this.

"you promised, if this thing calmed i can go." he nodded. okay.

I walk towards the wind and raise my hand,wave it and in just a sec the wind and storms this students were trying to stop already calm.

Mr.Baldwin's eyes widened and his jaw dropped as well as the students. I was walking towards the door when again this old hag stops me.

"Ho-how did yo-you--, Who are you?" stimmering he ask me.

"I am a girl that you don't want to know more." as i finished saying it i walk continously to the door to make my exit and go to the cafeteria.