IV

will be your best enemy then.~
.

WEATHER GRACE POV

After the thunders and wind issues i hurriedly went to the cafeteria. I ordered some steak,orange juice, water and a chocolate bar. I was eating so seriously when felt someone walking towards my direction. Fuck i dont want interruptions when I'm eating. arghhh

"baby girl,are you fine?" -kuya ash

"wea, are you hurt?" -kuya DL

It was my two brothers, tss, what on earth will happen to me and what on earth are they doing here?! aren't they got classes?! and they are so annoying as always.

With out looking i said, still focus on my food.

"I'm eating, don't disturb me for Godsake. I'm hungry" i was expecting for an answer but i failed so i look at them and to my surprise they are stopped because they become ice scalpture. who the hell do this to my fuckinv brothers.

They looklike an ice man because they are cotted with ice, i saw kuya DL and kuya ash getting their breaths because their trying to melt the ice specially kuya ash but he failed. the ice is too strong and he was a fire holder so he really doesn't like ice at all because its a mixture of water and air both his opposite.

I stood up and get my chocolate bar open it and take a small bite, it gives me energy and confident i also take a sip on my orange juice because I felt a bit thirsty then look at my brother DL and start walking toward his direction.

As I reach his destination I hold his iced cheek and close my ice and as i open my eyes it already turned colored iced blue,more on a crystal blue with bright yellow black lines to make it emphasize. I'm getting all the ice from him and after a second the ice that at my brother's body fade and flow just like a water falls.
Everyone was shocked. i saw kuya DL into his knees catching his breath when i turned to kuya ash.

I hold his iced cheek and close my eyes and when i open them their already blue red their not mixed so its not purple at all. The right is a crystal blue color with white lines emphasizing it and at the left is a blazing red with also white lines on it. As i stare to my dear brother's eyes i felt power and after a seconds of count the ice became water leaving my brother soaked and wet.

As I finished saving them, i felt some approaching not a familiar scent so this a stranger.

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT!! NO ONE DARES TO BROKE MY ICED SPELL. EVEN THE ROYALTIES!!!!" he look so mature yet he has a child's brain on him. gash.

I stared at him calming myself not getting angry. One calamity is enouh for the day. I went to my bag and get my face towel and give it to my brothers.

i felt an ice swords are getting into my place as I heard my brother scream my name.
"thank-- WEATHER!!!!"

I look at the upcoming ice sword that once hit you surely you'll breath no more,anyway as i was saying I look at it actually stare at it and suddenly it just melt, i let go a smirk after that and go back my attention to my dear brothers that now i can sell the shock faces they have.

"How there you just melt my ice like that!!WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!didn't you know me!! im the crowned ice holder!! im the strongest and no one dares to STEP UP ON ME. !!!" angrily this young man with a white hair like the white of a snow scolded me.

I walk to him confidently when kuya ash holds my hands telling not to do crazy shit but sorry brother i never give up so in the end i let his hands out on my arm and continue walking towards this ice man still having the smirk i had while i look at the floor playing my feet while walking then finally i reach his place and i think this will be the longest conversation I would going to had so far.

"I dont know you." cold i started, i saw the frawn in his face.

"WHAT!" he shouted, his like a girl.

"and i dont want to know you." i continued.

"NO ONE DARES TO FIGHT ME BITCH.!!" gash what on earth that words mean. ill just ask kuya claus later.

"well i dared." i calmly said.

"I WILL BE YOUR ENEMY FOR THE REST OF YOUR SHITTY LIFE ASSHOLE. I'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE!!" im really curious about those words, i just know 'fuck' and the word 'fucking' but i really dont know the meaning, i think its just an expression. argghg i should really ask kuya claus about this stuffs.

I lift my head and saw a shock in his face when he saw me. maybe mesmerized with my eyes who's now changing colors.

"who am I to neglect a crowned holder's offer, right?" still staring.

"so sir. who ever you are. let me just do my part and i accept your offer and to let you know im honored to your offer--."

after i finish my speech i heard a loud shout coming from kuya wats and kuya storb

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT OU-"they did not finish their sentence because this whitety infront of me put an ice thing on their mouth and provide them with both ice monsters to hold them thight for them not to interrupt our conversation.

Asking for kuya DL and kuya ash presence well their still shock. I should really ask kuya claus all about this later.

"as i was saying im honored to be part of your life and yes--" I paused for a little while and smirk and continue.

"I will be your best enemy then."

After that i face my other two brothers and left Mr. ice man dumbheaded and again change my eyes in to a different color that now full crystal blue on right and a blazing red on the left then stretch my right hand opens my palm and let out an iced smoke air to melt the things surrounds my brothers and now there free.

Now I just to go home. what a very tyting day .