IV.

Its the best memory i can remember.~

STORM CLAUS POV

Weather Grace is giving us much surprise,we didnt know how she does that. We never knew she's like this because at the first place we never knew her.

I'am Storm Claus Bailey im her first brother, we are not normal we have abilities that a normal person didnt have. i can control storms, lightning and rain, calamaties also.

We are here at the academy with our baby sister she's just 14 years old but she doesnt look like one, She looks like an eighteen years old beautiful girl, shes a repleca of mom's figure.

We all got shocked when she smirk. Even Weather was a kid she never smile, laugh and specially smirk,. This is first time and all of us wanting to know more.She holds my hand and ash hands when suddenly she got all wet. I know it came from celina, that bitch ill gonna kill her but not infront of our princess. She is a obssesed slut that like my brother ashton. She can control water just like wats. She is a crowned princess nymph. I dont know why she likes my brother ashton when they really opposite Ashton Vulcan has the power of fire and heat. So that makes me wondeer why she likes my brother so much. All f us are royalty, im the prince of calamities no one mess up with me or else ill gonna burn tthem with my thunders.

I got my consience when i heard celina's words and as the union of voldture and scoldure growl with the huge thunder  that i know my self that i didnt do the thunder and its much powerful than mine and i didn't know where it came from and as those scary loud noise stop celina on what she is saying.

I look at weather grace but i cant see her face because she is looking down, she gently let go with my hand and ash hand and walk towards to celina's direction.

'what are she gonna do, she should not mess up with celina, i sould do something!!' but as i start walking scoldure walk infront of me and give me a scary look that saying 'dont ' and let out a small growl.

Weather walk continously with her hands on her wet pocket with her hair that now totaly mess up towards celina's place while voldture still doing growls while walking around and thunders are still there getting strongger and strongger.

'what's happening??' i heard wats send through our mindlnk.

'i dont know.' i answer

'stop doing the thunders kuya claus the freshmen students are getting scared.' storb send, how can i stop the thunder if its not coming to me.

'i cant.'

'what?!' they send

'impossible, tell us later. but can you atleast  stop it?' DL said

' i cant its too powerful. '

We stop talking through mind link when Weather finally reach celina.

'she's mad' storb said.

This is unbeliveable no one step infront celina like this. No one to fight her she is the most powerful water holder even wats is no match.

" I dont talk to strangers, I dont know you so that makes you a stranger. " after that she waved  her hand and that calms everything.

She walk back to us. look at my hand and hold it again also did it to ash.

"Voldture, Scoldture lets go." after that her babies went to us and calmly walk like theres no one  happend.

This is Unbelieveable, before we went here in the academy, i asked dad and mom what is weather grace ablity but even them didnt know. they say only weather grace knows.

My sister is realy secretive but ill ask her later.

WEATHER GRACE POV

That's so shit, I saw my siblings reaction. I  bet they did not know anything about my ability.,  Is it my fault that their not asking. Even mom and dad didnt bother to ask me so well i just kept it by me.

I found that ican control eveything when i was 10 years old but making the weather like my emotions is the only one i cant control fully. It will go out even i dont want it.

" I dont like that boobie kuya ash.stay away with that boobie girl" i might sound pathetic but i really dont like that.

"bu-but i cant get her out of me, shes to clingy and obsessed." well let me do my job, I let kuya claus hands and face kuya ash as i hold his cheeks that turns red.

" if you cannot let her go away from you, i will. I dont like her and i will never be. i remember how you protect me when those black birds ataked you burned them didnt you and we make it as our dinner- " i saw a shocked face to all of them specially  on kuya ash.

"kuya ashton vulcan that boobie is a black bird for me i dont like her, you should not too."  as i finish i walk against their direction, my babies were still at my side.

"yo-you still remember." he said, of course i do.

I stop walking.

"i never forget. i cherish them all. its the only thing i got when all of you left me." i said, i need to hold my tears. I will never cry infront of them.

"we never left you."-kuya claus

"really, okay. still-" i face them and say

"its the best memory i can remember."

--

TBC