III.

"I don't talk to strangers, I don't know you so that makes you a stranger."~

.

I'm at the back seat with vold and scold. My brothers has their own cars so i dont need to tag along.

Mom and Dad gave me a car but I still have a driver cause im not yet in legal age. I don't care anyway.

After several hours we reach our destination and as my driver open my door, volt and scold went out first checking the whole area if im safe. They are too protective when it comes to me. I went out and saw my brothers walking towards mine. my babies stand still and still behave.

"wea, let's go." kuya claus., he is the oldest. a bit like me but the difference is he can be happy, I cannot, why? I don't know either.

Maybe this is rude but pardon me for forgetting to introduce my bare self. I am Weather Grace Bailey and maybe that's all. I already said im not that talkative.

" Weather Grace, your spacing out." kuya storb said, its a shortcut for stone bright he said its a girly name so he doesn't want to call him that name but i dont care i still call him kuya stone bright.

" Sorry, what is it again." i pardon him.

" i said we will enter the academy now. " i just wave my hand signing
' go, do whatever you want. ' then look away.

i felt kuya Ash prensence as he stand beside me. I think he will say something.

" Stay beside us baby girl, you know that the people inside didn't know about us having another sibling. they might bully you or hu-" he didn't finished what he supposed to say cause kuya wats cut it already.

"Don't worry bro, we wont allow it." with a smile on his face he confidently said.

*growwl *growwwl

maybe they forget that my babies was with me. I won't get any harm, i won't be hurt, i don't need to be scared, i don't need to be afraid because i got this. i can do this.

I bend down and kiss there forehead that makes them calm.

" I will be alright kuya's, don't worry i got our blood. I'm a bailey, I won't get hurt. " i said emotionless. kuya ash slid his arm to my shoulder

" Your right baby girl, your our sister, you surely got this. i love you baby girl, always remember that." i make my distance as he will kiss my forehead again i hate when i does that. arghhh.

" okay, stop being cheesy guys. " Kuya DL intend, finally he really is my savior when it comes to kuya ash.

Finally we entered the huge gate that automatically open. i thought its quiet but im wrong. The loud voices keep me put my bare hands on my ears and that results me on closing my eyes. I heard a loud growl that i know where it came from and it makes everyone stop even my brother. They did not know that vold and scold will do such thing. When they are at the mansion my babies where at there most respected behavior. They wont do such thing if you didnt hurt me. As the crowd went into silence i slowly open my eyes. To much people, to much eyes. I stand still and act normal. kuya ash put his arm on my shoulder.

"let's go baby girl. " he say

"tss." i answered

We walk continuously when a boobie girl walks and stop infront of kuya ash, and gave a glare that can kill me anytime if it does. she put her arms on my kuya's nape and lean to kiss him when i capture kuya ash face with my hands and took it away.

I smirk as i saw the boobie 's face. i know they saw me smirk that makes them shock.

"Who the fuvkin hell are you!!" she shouted, i saw vold and scold's angry faces but i stop them and face this bitch. I just stare at her emotionless. My brothers didn't move a little maybe they were still shock. hahaha knowing them they are so eager to know things about me. pity them its not my fault that their away from me.
"I SAID WHO THE HELL ARE YOU BI--" kuya ash stop her.

"stop Celina. " kuya ash emotionless said.

"babe your picking her towards me. "
i cut kuya ash when his gonna talk again.

I walk closer to boobie who's name was celina, look at her from head to toe. i just can't explain how my brothers react. If only i got my camera but im too lazy to get it.

" You fucking bitch, slut, who--" i dont care, i hold kuya ash and kuya claus hands and continue walking but on my surprise i was wet in an instant. fuck.

" DIDN'T YOU KNOW ME BITCH, IM THE CROWNED PRINC--"
i let vold and scold growl that makes her stop. She's getting into my nerves. i angrily let my kuyas hands i saw my babies at my back while i walk towards the boobie face down,my hands are on my pocket as i reach her. i head up and look at her.

cold, emotionless while thunders
flash seen on the windows and say.

"I don't talk to stranger, I don't know you so that makes you a stranger."

--
TBC