The golden fox revealed.

Not many people think highly of Naruto, they think he is an idiot who can't keep his mouth shut, most people tend to underestimate him this way and it served him well in the past for getting people to think positively of him. His precious Obaa-chan and the man he thinks of as an older brother, Iruka, are prime examples of this. Not many people know Naruto as his real self, no one but his two children and the Hokage who just so happens to be his Obaa-chan he thinks so highly about. Now that everyone knows about this, let's get on to the story shall we.

Naruto yawned loudly while stretching his arms over his head, checking his surroundings discreetly while he made sure there was no shinobi around him before he vanished via shunshin. Appearing a few miles away from his old spot Naruto checked behind him before unzipping his bright orange jacket and shrugging it off.
"I'm starting to despise orange" he grumbled in a smooth, soft voice, a large contrast to his normal high booming voice that caused most to cringe at the loudness of it.

Once the jacket was unzipped and off his body a new image greeted the forest where he appeared just moments before. His lean muscles shaped his youthful body into that of a quick attacker and runner, not too bulky as to compromise his speed but not subtile enough to mistake him for being weak either. What hid beneath the horrid orange jacket was not a sickly skinny boy as most believed but a fit, young man with a flexible, strong body that any stealth master would be envious of.

With a hungry lick of his lips, Naruto took off at incredible speeds deeper into the forest of death, following a well used trail. All the animals steered clear of the blur of gold who in the past had proven to not be worth messing with least they be brutally and effectively disposed of. A roar broke the hushed silence of the forest and caused many birds perched on the higher branches to take to the skies in a rush of speed with a startled squawk, up ahead of the golden blur two large figures were making themselves known. One clawed while the other bit, the overly large tiger and equally large bear fought for their territories. It isn't an uncommon thing to find in this haunted forest, the area being as small as it was while the animals were as large as they were, but it is a scary sight indeed.

Naruto clicked his tongue in annoyance and skidded to a stop just outside of the tree line surrounding the large clearing of newly fallen trees and trampled shrubs. Brutes, Naruto thought with thinly veiled disgust, they have no respect whatsoever for the smaller animals trampled under their feet as they fight over something as silly as territory, especially when they know this is my land! With a snort and and a roll of his eyes, Naruto pulled off his shirt and went to work unbuttoning his bright orange pants. The two large animals saw the small, lean human looking creature and roared in hopes of intimidating him. Once his pants dropped Naruto smirked and his body started to grow at an alarming rate. The two animals both stiffened in surprise but quickly shifted into a poised and alert position, facing the new threat with a seriousness they lacked while fighting each other.

A shared glance confirmed their split second decision to team up together and without warning they rushed at the new, fiercer enemy. Meanwhile, Naruto continued to grow until he was the exact same size as the overly large tiger, about the size of an average house back in the village, his body rearranged, accompanied by the sickening snaps of bones being shifted to their new places and the tearing of muscle to make way for newer, stronger ones. Sleek golden fur sprouted from his furless body and he fell to all fours, now a giant golden fox with nine white tipped tails swishing behind him with a mind of their own. Naruto blinked open his glowing blue eyes and with a roar that shook the earth, sending the two charging animals spinning on their paws and sprinting away into the trees.

Naruto gave a smooth chuckle before snapping his extended jaw twice.
"It's nice to finally be in my fox form" he purred to himself before shaking out his silken golden fur, that looked like spun gold, and soundlessly took off into the large old trees that littered the land. It has been so long since I've relaxed in my true form, although I'm not as large as I can naturally grow but this is a close second in terms of comfort. Naruto thought as he skilfully moved through the trees like flowing water down a creek.