Chapter 4 - important letter

I started running after my brother, but my hair kept going on my face, my hair was so annoying, I'm small, but my hair is long, a dark messy brown. But it was almost my 13th birthday and this is when I'll be able to learn to fly! And I'm getting my hair cut so it doesn't get in the way of my wings but I still want it long I like my mum plaiting my hair.

I'm chasing my brother down the street but I'm not looking where I'm going because I always have to look up at him. But, I run into the force field which bounces me up into the sky, my brother 'swoops down and saves the day'.In my dreams. Instead I land straight into a pond.

I crawl out the pond and my brother lands next to me and laughs at me, i squeeze all the water out my hair. I look down at my dress, as it droops down soaking wet through. I look at my brother and shout at him

"Take me home! NOW!" He shrugs and replies

"Should of been watching where you're going" he smirks at me, I cross my arms.

"If you never threw a water ball at me none of this would of happened!" I practically scream at him, and I'm pretty sure even the other world can hear me.

"Jeez okay mardy bum! I'll fly you home, since you can't fly!" He replies laughing at me, I just stare at him and and picks me up and flys me home, he drops me off.

Since I was outside I got the mail, hoping it was for me. But it was my brother and it was marked important, I smiled and took it upstairs into my bedroom and hid it.

My brother slams my door open,

"WHERE IS IT?!" He shouts at me, good thing mum and dad are out or they would be so mad.

"Where is what?" I ask him

He takes a deep breath, "The letter where is it?" He says threw gritted teeth, I shrug.

"Look it's really important, I saw you go into the mail box, so hand it over" he says, he sounds upset.

"The only mail I got was very important junk mail from some pizza place in town!" I laugh, he storms out. That was close, but he deserves it for being a horrible to me!