snapchat

bears POV

i sat with caitie im romeos tattoo shop to get a small tattoo of a bleach bottle.

i looked down and saw caitie on her phone playing with the app snapchat she was making faces while doing the puppy filter.

i took over the phone and caitie took it away and yelled to the phone "I LOVE ME LIL GOOF!"

i smiled at her and she smiled back while on camera i kissed her and she smiled kissing me harder.

romeo smiled at us and said "you guys make a great couple" while he was at the sink washing his hands.

i wanted to spend time with caitie because ive been in the studio working on my song i just released called bus it (if you haven't listened to it its a banger!!!) i told caitie im taking her to get sushi after i get my tattoo done.

as we sat eating our sushi talking about what we would be doing when we got home i whisperd into her ear "sex" she smiled and shook her head yes.

i smiled to myself and we payed the bill and left.

when we got home i pushed caitie against the counter and kissed her neck. she moaned "mat i don't want to get a noise complaint." "baby we wont we will be super quiet." i told her taking her to the bedroom.

i undressed he and kissed her core. she moaned while i undid the condom wrapper and slipped it on lets just say there was a lot of moaning and getting it on.

that's this chapter super sexy never write sex scenes. So sorry for not getting into depth im not the person for writing sex scenes. But yeah hope you enjoyed!! love bears new song hope you guys do too!! im actually going to a Callmekarizma concert on June 2nd in Cleveland Ohio im not going tonight. But if you're going to his concert that day DM me on Twitter!

Twitter: fmlmaddy