orange 🍊

caities pov
orange that was the color he was obsessed over... orange album cover, merch, hats, everything and that color only reminded me of him. tour was excellent from my perspective, that fans were amazing, didn't think they would like me from my looks or our scandalous photos me, and mat post all over social media. the sex was great also mat had made a good investment in buying 2 large buses for tour, if i do say so myself.

over the past few months i came to terms w myself and our relationship i was rly in love. i loved the way he would wake up, and smoke a cigarette on the balcony, to when he gets frustrated while picking shoes out bc he doesn't know if he wants red or black, my favorite part is when he would always take me to his work meetings or interviews i loved watching him get so excited abt his job.

today was the day of the do re mi music video release party, something extremely well waited for. this is all mat has been talking abt, he has to figure out what he's going to wear. the music video was beautiful but i definitely didn't like this brown haired brat kissing my man.

i was currently putting on my outfit something casual but elegant enough for the party, since it was at a museum. a black lace bodysuit, black high waisted shorts, and a signature gucci blank and gold belt.

fast forward to the event

me & mat surprisingly got to the venue early, we had to take pictures. his hand on my waist and my lips on his check, we were sitting right on a beautiful couch. mat kept whispering to me in my ear lowly abt how good i looked in the outfit. that's how i knew my work payed off, he looked so happy w fans, it was now later in the evening and he was just finishing meeting fans everyone looked so happy to b here, that made the night even better!

a/n look everyone i updated!! i went to the cincinnati and cleveland blackbear show while he was on tour, and im seeing him again in 9 day!!! YES 9, im so happy i might even b meeting him, ive waited 3 years. please tell me what y'all think and how do u feel abt bear and bella thorne dating?

snapchat: fmlmaddy
twitter: fmlmaddy