Chapter 5 // Run.

Jackson POV

I can't fvcking believe she ran from me!

I let out a loud growl as her scent started getting further and further.

"Damn Idiot! Why are you standing still?! Go get mate!" My wolf roared in my head.

My wolf giving me a wake up call I began chasing after her, thinking of all the punishments I'm going to do to her. My dad lied obviously, he said my mom was all over him and they had made me the same day they met.

So while my dad got some, I'm chasing my mate through the woods as she curses at the tree branches for getting  caught in her hair. This would be like a cute movie clip of us playing cat and mouse while laughing happily. Instead my mate is screaming bloody murder and my new shoes are getting caked with mud.

Great.

"Ow merida!" I curse as I look down at the object I'm hit with.

"Did she just hit us with her heel?" My wolf asks amusedly from the back of my head.

"Ow! STOP THROWING STUFF!" I call after her as she throws her other heel.

I growl as I stop playing her little game. We all know I'm faster than her. It didn't take me along as I wrap my hands around her hips without thinking. As she squirms it gave me time to realize of how much of a butt she has. I never dated outside of my race, you know I loved. Tall and slim, blonde, pin straight haired girls with blue eyes.

Glancing down at my chocolate mate made me think of how much I missed out on. Her curly, black hair, her big breast and her full hips. Don't get me started on her fat a-.

"Owe! Stop punching me!" I let out of my fiery mate and clutches my jaw.

I'm sorry to say I did this...but I had to put her feisty a- umm butt in a head lock. As I was saying she's perfect, her eyes are so adorable even though they're staring at with with anger like she wants to kill me by strangling me with her scarf.

I stared back at her with nothing but love, I thought I wouldn't find my mate. I was so close to joining Christianmingle. I stared at her beautiful dark skin. Its so chocolaty I wonder if it tastes like it.

Without thinking I reached down and licked her neck as my wolf purred in content. I felt her go still and I cautiously waited for what would happen.

"Mate?" I whispered a bit scared.

I didn't have time to react as she slid from my grip and attacked me. Only thing I could worry about and think was.

My mate is finally touching me! Not the way I planned but its a start.