Chapter 9 // Don't hurt yourself.

(Hitting y'all with 3 updates. 😉)

Naomi POV:

She said Luna. He didn't check her. I'm about to be the pettiest bitch alive.

I give a big smile. "Hello, Luna, can you tell me where the unmated wolves are?"

She smirks at me. "Aww no mate?"

I glance over at Jackson briefly. "No." I could've stopped being petty when I his eyes got watery and he looked at me pleadingly.

"I, Naomi-" I was cut off by a loud growl.

"YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME! EVER!"

"-regret you Al-"

"Please, stop."

"-pha Jack-"

"No, please." My chest tightens as I watch him be on his knees, tears at bay in his eyes.

Britney crosses her arms. "They're at the gym, you go straight by the kitchen then make a left, the door says Gym." She says as she hugs Jackson, yet again him not pushing her away.

I send him a mind link.

"I should've rejected you." I turn, following the directions just in time to hear a heartbroken howl.

Jackson POV:

What's wrong with me? Why didn't I push her away?

"Forget about her baby." Britney says.

"Now it can be just us. No distractions." She continues.

I shove her away, roughly. "Touch me again and I'll see it to the guards to have your head cut off and hung on a tree."

She laughs. "I'm glad to have you as a best friend, I got way into character. I'm sorry I didn't know she was your mate, thought she was one of your clingy, one nighters I had to get rid of."

"Well you definitely did the job, my mate hates me." I sigh.

"Well shes hot and I can tell she has a nice fat a-" She starts.

"Okay , Okay I get it! My mate is sexy!"

Yeah guys you got it right if you've noticed, Britney is gay.

I hear Britney clear her throat, after sitting in silence.

"You do know your mate is in a room with unmated guys right?"

Shit.