Chapter 7 // Daddy!

Naomi POV:

I KISSED HIM! But oh my, his lips were so soft, I wonder how they'll feel on my-

"Naomi!" I snapped out of it as I hear him scream my name, like boy if you don't stop yelling in my d*mn ear.

"What?!" I scream back, if one thing that I hate it would be being yelled at.

I should've keep my mouth closed because as soon as I finished my thought I was shoved against a tree with him being between my legs. Lord, why did I wear white pants? Him pinning me on the tree, grinding his soft but yet surprising big mini me on me is not doing this white justice.

I watched as his eyes turned to dark black in amusement.

"You need to be punished." At that moment I knew it was his wolf.

I didn't protest when he lifted me over his shoulder, I know y'all like "She such a thot!" "Why she gonna let him so soon?!" WELL, I'm already gonna spend the rest of my life with him, mind as well get touched. I am in my mid twenties with no type of sexual contact and loads of sexual frustration. I deserve this sh*t.

I was so deep in thought I didn't even realize we were in his car, I looked over at him as he drove, his jaw clenched. I don't know how but that was such a turn on or maybe it was the mate pull, I don't know nor care. I. Want. Him.

"Where are we g-" I started.

"Don't speak." He snarled out.

"Boy who you talking to? I will straight up knock your a** through that window!" I shout.

It all happened so fast, he jumped from his seat and leans my seat all the way back. I gasp as he ripped my jumpsuit from the back to the bottom, feeling a breeze. I let out soft moans as he kneaded my bottom.

"Count." He said, grinding into me.

"Yess." I moaned out.

"Yes what?" He spanked my a*ss hard. "Show some respect, yes what?!"

"Yes daddy." I moan from the sting, feeling myself drip on his seat.

SMACK!

"One.."

SMACK!

"T-Two."

SMACK!

"Three!"

SMACK!

"Fou-r-r."

SMACK!

"SHIT JUST FVCK ME PLEASE!"

"You want that huh? You want to fvck in my car, pleasure you? Make you cum everywhere? Is that what you want?" He asks huskily as he pushes my panties aside, rubbing my clit fervently.

"YES! SO MUCH!" I moan loudly, clawing the seat.

"No." He smirks, moving his hand and climbs back in his seat, continuing to drive as I huff in the now pulled back up seat.

Bitch.