Chapter 4 // Oh, no.

(Please don't kill me.)

Jackson POV:

I smelled her arousal. It smelled so sweet, I couldn't wait to bury my face in it. As I watched her through the rearview mirror I couldn't help but notice the smell intensified.

"Take her now!" Jax roared, trying to take control as my eyes flickered darker.

"As much as I want to, I don't want to scare her off then we'll be mateless. Do you want that?!" I answer back mentally as I drive her to her parents.

"No, but I need mate." He answers back, sounding like a scolded child and sulks off to the back of my mind.

With me so lost in thought I didn't realize that we've arrived. Shít. I didn't get a chance to speak to my mate. I get out quickly to open her door.

"Thank you.." She says softly in her angelic voice, I took everything in me to not shove her against the car door and pound away mercilessly.

I clear my throat to help clear my thoughts and nods, but what happened next surprised me.

SHE KISSED ME!

Naomi POV:

OMG WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO!?

Okay, I don't know what possessed me to do it, but it felt right. Maybe it was sexual frustration, being a virgin.. Change that, being a horny virgin is hard to manage your hormones.

He honestly didn't seem the mind, happy even. Like I just won the 100 million dollar lottery and I just sat on Channing Tatum face while eating a box of pizza happy.

"Well, um, yeah. That happened" I say awkwardly, rubbing my neck.

"Yeah..It did" He responds still smiling, picking up my bags.

"Well I'm s-" I get cut off by a door slamming open, revealing none other than Tasha..

"Nao- ALPHA!? What are you doing here?" She asks confusedly.

He smirks. "Just dropping off my mate."

Yes, I know about werewolves. Yes, I know what a mate is. No, I am not one. Yes, my father is one. No, I didn't know he was alpha. Also finally, Yes.

I did run.

"NAOMI!" I heard him growl behind me as I ran into the woods, praying.

Lord, please don't let this good wig fly off.