Chapter 7;

A/N; Hiya guys, I wanted to update for you but I’ve kind of been sad from the funeral, and then we started our GCSE’s this year, and like Omg, im bricking it, I have my first exam in a month so im already studying…-_- will try update my regularly, cause im just awesome like that!!

SORRY IT’S SO SHORTL

Aliana’s P.O.V

Oh my gosh, what the heck is he doing here, why did he have to turn up. He ruined my past and im sure many other girls to.  To be honest, he didn’t do anything too seriously to me, but my scars, my life further on from him, he has trashed. I can’t do anything now, he’s just RUINT IT!

“Hi Ali...ana, I um... your mum invited me, did you not tell her we broke up?” he spoke to me in that harsh tone again; he can’t play nice, just for once!

“Yes, I didn’t tell her, because of everything you bloody did to me, you ruined me! Just get out my house….NOW I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN…GET OUT!” I argued back,

“Fine but this isn’t the last you will see of me ‘princess’” he said acting all cocky.

I walked out of the room and up the stairs; I rounded the corner and went up the little flight of stairs to my room. I walked over to my swirly chair, god did I love swirly chairs; they’re just so swirly, hehe! I pulled out my phone ignoring, everyone still down stairs. I didn’t really want anyone here right now. Im not in the mood.

I must have fallen asleep last night at my desk because I awoke there, and it was cold. I stood up, all my bones creaking, and walked to my walk in wardrobe. Yes I did say walk in wardrobe, my parents aren’t rich but aren’t poor if yanno what I mean, but my room is in the loft, because I wanted to design it all myself, to every square inch.

I grabbed some denim short shorts, and a white blouse with gold studs on the collar and a pink jumper to go over the top. I also grabbed some undies, and walked into the shower. I took a shower and got dressed. I tied my hair in a messy ponytail with my bangs down, and applied natural make up- mascara, bit of concealer because not everyone is perfect! And a pale pink shade of lipstick.

I walked into the kitchen picked up my brown handbag, and an apple, while walking out the door; I got into my car, and drove to college.

****************** 15 Minutes later*******************

Abbie’s P.O.V

I’d woken up this morning trying to piece together yesterday’s events… the new girl Aliana had an amazing voice, and was so beautiful, just as I was dreaming away I saw Aliana’s car pull into the parking lot. I had had an idea last night, as in to ask her if she wanted to move into my room, at college, because the last girl, who was my best friend had moved away, gosh did I miss Cayetana, I wish she at least came and visited me, I hardly ever see her anymore. I used to be able to tell her everything but now... she’s gone.

By this time Aliana had walked up to me and was right in front of me, geese she parks and walks extremely fast!

“Hi Abbie” she said her dimples showing as she smiled.

“Hi Aliana, oh my im so jelly of you your figure is as perfect, and your wardrobe oh my6 gosh. I’ve only know you for 2 days, woo, and yet you already make me self-conscious!”

“Don’t you dare say that Abbie, I love your clothes, and hate my own, I wish I lived with you to copy your style!!?” Aliana replied, which actually made me feel so much better about myself, in a way I loved this girl already!

“Oh yes, so do I! So how about if you move into my dorm in the college, then it is exactly like living together? It’s okay if you say no, and want to bunk with Mya...” I had to put the last bit in otherwise; I would feel so mean/harsh.

“YES! I WOULD LOVE TO OH MY GOSH!! Pleaseees can I? Are you sure it’s ok?” She replied. Gosh I never realised she’d get so hyper over it! Ha-ha, a smile grew over my face, I hope we stay friends! She’s so nice.

We link arms; smiles spread across our faces, and start to walk to form. We turn the corner and bump into two of the popular, Louis Freaking Tomlinson, and Harry Bloody Styles…. I loved the smirk Louis always gave me in the corridors the way my heart melted at his presence. We all walked into form together receiving multiple glares from people. What was going on? Most people where giving Aliana the veils. Oh gods don’t tell me…it was him…why did he like her….

***Cliff-hangerJ Love you really ;) who do you think it is…bit of a clue…HE IS SO FREAKING HOT!

I need someone to comment, if they would like to become either Zayn’s/Liam’s Girlfriends; I will pick one of you, and inbox you!!***