Chapter 5;

A/N: I said I’d update regularly so im updating the next day... Wow… I must be feeling lovelyJ hehe, just kidding! Anyway, no-one is actually reading my story, so that makes me feel like its rubbish, I know it is but anyway it would be nice if someone commented?

Vote,

Comment,

Follow!

Lovees you:*

Abbie xox

Chapter 5;

Aliana’s P.O.V (again, sorryL)

I rushed out of the science lab, getting bombarded with humans. I spun around and walked straight into Mya!

“Oh my gosh im so sorry, im a bit clumsy you see, and um...Um… sorry” Mya squeals in a nervous voice,

“It’s okay Mya, Its kind of funny when you get all nervous, your voice gets all high and hehe; sorry to laugh it just made my day really. “I said back to her I didn’t really know what to say I made something up on the spot, to not make her feel bad or embarrassed.  “Mya, where does everyone, ya know, hang out at break, because I haven’t really made any friends yet, so im a bit confused still!”

Mya looked at me like, why did I ask that question, she obviously hung out somewhere non-normal!  “I hang out with a couple of my friends around this tree, it’s called the Emily tree, and it has a bench around it! However harry and all the other boys and ‘cool kids’ hang out in the cafeteria.” Mya said cool kids with air quotes; I knew straight away who she meant, the sluty, bitchy girls… I didn’t know where to go for Break because I wanted to tell Abbie about Mya and everything else but I wanted to see harry and the boys again because they were so nice!

I went with my gut instinct and that was to go with Mya. I followed behind her over to a tree with about 15-20 people around it. It looked cute until I got closer. I didn’t want to sound mean but they all seemed to be nerds. In top set for everything, type of people if you know what I mean! I spotted Abbie and went over towards her; I was excited to tell her. I knew however that she’d love Mya because that’s who she came across as a sweet innocent young girl!

I walked up to Abbie who had quite a few people around her. She looked although she was popular in this group but didn’t realise it! I easily slipped into a place next to her and spoke up” Um… Abbie can I talk to you for a second over there, in um… private please?! I said trying to sound at least a tiny bit innocent!

“Hi Aliana, how was your second lesson? Did you make any friends?” she asked me with glee!

“Hiya, I had a good second lesson thanks, I um made one friend, and she plays the piano. And I kind of asked her to join us in music, please don’t hate me,” I said, feeling a bit ashamed of myself…

Abbie’s P.O.V;

“Hi Aliana, how was your second lesson? Did you make any friends? “I asked her sounding full of glee!

“Hiya, I had a good second lesson thanks, I um made one friend, and she plays the piano. And I kind of asked her to join us in music, please don’t hate me,” She said, but you could see she was feeling a bit ashamed of herself!

Inside I wished she’d asked my first and everything, because I felt like this should be a group decision. Who cares I might like this person already anyway, yeah let’s keep our fingers crossed.

“That’s fine Aliana, just who is this girl? I asked with pure curiosity,

“She’s called Mya and she actually told me where I could find you… she’s really pretty and god, I he you like her...” she said to me with a concerned look.

“I don’t know a Mya, sorry, but can I meet her?” I replied trying to sound excited, I honestly didn’t know who she was, I’ve never even heard of her before! That’s quite funny though because normally I know quite a lot of people, any way… logo! Aliana walked away with a skip in her step, you could tell id said the right answer which made me happy so, oh well.

Abbie walked around from the back of the tree with a beautiful young girl. She had glasses, shielding her eyes, but she still looked beautiful. I can’t believe I’ve never seen her before. I strolled up to her with confidence, always good to make nice impression.

“Hi, Im Abbie, nice to meet you” I said a grin spreading from ear to ear.

“Hiya, im um...um… Mya, sorry im um... never this nervous it’s just ‘cause… you invited me to join you guys and im just so...happy!” I took a liking to this girl straight away!

Just at that moment the bell rang, signalling next period, we all said our good byes and walked off.

Aliana’s P.O.V

From the minute they both said hello I knew they liked each other, I was so happy, I couldn’t wait to go home and tell my mum all about it!

*Thanks for reading,

Please vote&comment <3*