Chapter 8;

Hi peeps! So I should realy be doing homework but I thought I’d upload to my lovelies after a little miss cayetana, noticed what I posted on the last chapter;) it was meant to say SHE by the wayJ Cay wont be happy I called her a boy;) Anyway Ive lost a load of my friends and I still am right now, and she has stuck with me from the beginning, so this chapter is dedicated to her<3

Love

Abbie:p

Aliana’s P.O.V

After a very weird and boring day at school I rushed home to tell my mum the good news. I cant believe I’ve got a dorm and with my best friend, wow, im so exited, I thought to myself! I pulled into the drive and rang the bell. Im to lazy to fish for my keys in my bag.

My mum answered the door, worry lines plastered on her head. I knew they would go as soon as I told her my news. My mother walked into the living room with me tight on her heels. I sat onto one of those chairs that are sofas but don’t look like it, they are like a dentist chair, with a ripple of waves throught the middle! And it was bright red. I don’t know why it facinated me, but those little things always did!

Anyway back to reality, I layed/sat/slouched sort of movement on the wavy chair, and started to speak to my mom. “Mum, I made this really cool friend at school, her name is Abbie, and her last roomate just left the school so shes all by her self” I said pulling a sad face, while actingly glancing far out the window.

“Right, and why did you feel as though that was needed information, to be added to my very full brain?” My mom replied, her worry lines getiing deeper as she speaks.

“Well she asked me today if I would like to move into her dorm, and I would really really like to, pretty please!?”I asked, pleading with all my heart.

“Fine”

“But im old enou-WAIT WHAT?”

“I said you can go” The worry lines where fading of her head. Maybe shes been waiting for this to happen.

“Omg thank you thank you so much mum” I started to do the happy dance, this is the best news ive had in a long time!

“I knew you would eventually move out, so there is boxes in the back of the garage next to the tumbledryer, ready for your stuff to be put in” My mum said her mood obviously been enlightened. 

I ran to the gararge and grabbed the items. I returned to my room and started to pack up my necersarry items. Obviously I wouldn’t need a bed or closet or anything because there will be one in the dorm. I packed all my clothes, which took up 3 extra-large boxes, all my make up another one and books and necersairy items another 3. As well as my laptop bag handbag and school bag…I need to have a sort out..

After pilling up my stuff I drove to the nearest store to find new bedding. Yes, I loved mine but I didn’t want the same one for a new dorm! Its just like a new chapter to my life! I found a really cute bedding, that was a turquisey colour with delecate looking pink flowers, with an extra pillow that said love. I payed for my shopping and returned home. I text Abbie as I got in:

Ali: Hey Chicky, I’ve got all my stuff packed up, and ill move in in two days, on Saturday, if that’s ok?xox

Abs: Heya hun, omg yaya, ive got your space ready and your bunk bed is clear, with a new matteres and everything! See you at skl ttyl xox

I speant the rest of the evening texting Abbie, and after my dinner, I showered, and went to bed. This week I could already tell would be slow!

*************

Sorry its really short:(