Chapter 3;

A/N: Hi guys, im actually so happy that 30 people read my story, I thought only 2-5 people would begin to read it but, I hope you enjoyed it!

Please Vote,

Comment,

Follow,

Thanks you,

Abbie xox

Harry's P.O.V:

The bell awoke me from my little dream, of me, marrying Aliana on a beach, the sun setting, then sitting around a campfire with all the boys and family, bloody hell I wish that was true, from this moment forward!

I stop up glancing around the room, finding Aliana rushing towards the door; I sped up quickly, so that I could walk with her. However what I didn’t realise was that Abbie was closely behind me. I turned the corner in the hallway heading towards the Music classroom. I wondered where Aliana was first, it’s a shame I won’t be in her classes. I and the boys are together in music, because we use the time to rehearse and write the lyrics to new songs.

Aliana’s P.O.V

I was stunned to see Harry walking next to me; I didn’t know where my first lesson was so I stopped a minute as Harry turned the corner. I pulled out my Time table to find I was in music first, I was over the moon, with this because that’s

A; One of my 2 favourite subjects’

B; One of the reason im here!

C; it’s a fun lesson, where they can hardly set any home work!!

As I spun around to ask someone where the music studios where, I bumped into the girl I saw from form. The one with the pretty blonde hair. I saw her looking at me with her big brown eyes, intensifying the moment!  I quickly stuck my hand out so that she would stop in front of me.

“Hi um…Im Aliana, you probably saw me in form and I was just wondering, if, you could um…point me in the direction of the music lab, please..? Also, what is your name?” I asked going a bit shy, which is a little unusual for me!

“Hi Aliana, Im Abbie, I have music first to! I’ll walk with you!” she said in a sweet voice, Abbie is such a beautiful girl, with her gorgeous hair and luxurious brow eyes,

Abbie and I started to walk deep in conversation, however the same way as Harry had. We walked round the corner, and straight through some double doors, to the outside world. The sun shining down on me, blinding my eyes!

I see a block of buildings ahead of me, I assumed these were music. As we got closer I could hear the harmonies, of some voices then a familiar voice sang a solo….

‘That’s what makes you Beautiful’ then an audience cheering/clapping as we opened the door.

“Miss Turner, you are late, and you young lady must be the talented Aliana Purruganan” spoke the teacher; I smirked at this realising she was speaking about me.

“Seeing as you two are later than everyone else, im going to have to pair you up for your mid-term assessment.” Abbie looked at me with excitement in her eyes.

She dragged me into one of the studio’s and slammed the door shut, we started working on something that we wouldn’t think would turn into anything good.

A/N: SORRY ITS SO SHORT, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER :(

Vote,

Comment,

Follow!

Abbie xox