Chapter 10

Hey derJ I said I wanted 2 votes and I got 5, so I guess people is reading my story! And then I got a bit excited because I had over 100 reads and I just want to say thank you!

Oh yeah and by the way, a girl messaged me and said when was I going to get to the bit about harry, so im going to speed it up now!

Love Abbie xx

Cayetana’s P.O.V  

I was so happy to of finally finished drama school. I now get to go back to university, to see Abbie! Gosh I had seen my favourite chummy in so long! I haven’t even spoken to her in what feels like decades. Really it was 6 and ½ months, to be like extremely precise! I was on my way over there.

The driver I had today wasn’t as quick as my normal one, William, who was sadly ill. In case you haven’t realised yet, im quite rich! I don’t really care either about what anyone says, I like to speak my mind. Once you get to know me though, I guess I soften up, and become sweet! But if you mess with me, even the slightest bit, your reputation is ruined…kay!

I arrived at the university. I still had my keys from when I left in the semester, so I knew where I was going. I walked straight up to my old dorm.

Enclosed were all my memories.

All of my past.

That im terrified of.

Inside it was quite quiet. I wondered if anyone was in. who cares! I stuck in my key and shoved open the door singing one of mine and Abbie’s favourite songs from our favourite movie!

As I burst in I saw why it was quiet. Abbie was snuggled on the sofa with a girl. She must be known because I’d never seen her before. Oh well I guess she was over for a movie.

Both of the girls where just sat there, their mouths hanging open like they just caught some flies. I dared to speak first running over to Abbie.

“Hi girlfriend, I like totes haven’t seen you in ages!” I said with a bit of an exaggerated ton.

She stood up and we air kissed.

“H-h-ii-Hi Cayetana, I wasn’t expecting you back so soon!”

“Well, here I am, my driver is bringing my stuff up, so where should I put it?” I replied

“Umm... well Aliana was new here, and I was bored all by myself, so I made friends with her, and now we are like best friends...” she said, muttering the last bit. I could not believe this, I had been replaced by...by...her...

“If you think replacing me, will make your life easier… then fine... I’ll find a better dorm.” I said and stormed out.

Abbie’s P.O.V

I cant believe she came back in here and acted the way she did. She had no right. I looked to my Right to see a pearly tear roll down Aliana’s face. I felt so bad..id get that girl back tomorrow…

****Sorry its crappy+short, I said they’d be a bit shorter so I can update more frequently. Will be drama+loveeee coming up in next couple of scenes, so watch out Jxx