Chapter 9;

A/N: Thought I’d update, and it’s not like im doing it to annoy tanna, or we are having a competition on who will get the most reads, or anything ;) I will update the chapter after this if I get 2 votes: p

Love you my little Abirinos, (Ballerinas and Abbie;) im special IM SORRY)

XXX

Chapter 9;

Abbie’s P.O.V:

The next couple of days went by extremely slow, but finally it was Saturday, Aliana and I had been planning this day for so long now it felt surreal.  

At about 12 o’clock ish, im normally really organised but today, was a special day! God I think too much…my brain probably wants a rest. Aliana, could be heard from down the hallway, her giggles, floating through the air, like a waft of fresh cookies.

Opening the door, I saw what made me happy most. Her cute figure, her little smile, and her big innocent eyes. She made me have Goosebumps, (that sounds so dodgy, I am not a lezzie;) No offence if you are, I don’t mean it in a horrid way)

Aliana’s P.O.V:

I was so excited for today. I hadn’t been able to sleep throughout the whole night.

I was arriving at my new home.

The dorms. I was so excited I literally couldn’t stop giggling! I walked down the endless hallways, trying to find room 42B, this place was so big, I was currently in a 300 hall way. I think im heading the right way, the numbers are decreasing. Finally I found the right floor, right row, and right room. I was about to knock when Abbie swung open the door.

I ran into the room dropping some boxes, and engulfing her in a bear hug. We started to discuss where I was putting everything.

Abbie’s P.O.V:

After countless hours of running to and from the dorm to Aliana’s car, we’d finally unpacked everything, we were so tired, we grabbed a bag of pop-corn, and sat on the little sofa to start watching a movie, Lion king to be precise, we where really getting into it when the door swung open and in burst a girl singing “hakuna matata”

It was her.

She had returned.

I thought she moved to spain.

Aliana looked at me weirdly, as if to say who is this freak.

My best friend had returned, just as I had replaced her.

Just so yanno, so I can update more im gonna do the chappies a bit shorter, cause then its quick and easy for me to update!

Remember 2 VOTES FOR AN UPDATJxx