Ch24: Strangers

HELLO HELLO HELLOOOOOOOO MY LOVELIES!! I hope you are doing well! :D

Sorry for the long wait, I was very busy on the weekend.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 24: Strangers

Harry's POV

I wake up from my slumber from my marimba alarm coming from my phone. Groaning, I quickly turn the alarm off and stuff my face in my pillow.

Instantly I think of one thing, or rather, one person.

Skylar.

After she went storming off yesterday after our...erm...chat, I realised something. Something that I should have known from the start.

Skylar would never do something like that to me. She would never tell anyone about my secret. From the start she cared. She cared enough to try and talk to me and when she figured out that I wouldn't talk to her she patiently waited until I was ready. She waved and smiled at me when she entered in the morning to work. She showed me something that no one else from school ever did. She understood me. She understood that I didn't want to talk and didn't push it. She wasn't like those other students who would be scared of me and always spread rumors about me. And when I finally opened up to her, she helped me find who I am again. She helped me find the old, true Harry that was lost. She saved my life and cared for me. She was there when I was slowly dying and helped me put those pieces together. She was there for me when I truly needed it. And when I told her the truth it showed that she truly did care since she was crying for me. I have never felt so cared for in such a long time. But not only that, but I also felt loved. She showed me love that I also didn't feel for a long time. Even though it's love through friendship, it means the world. I missed it so much and I finally got it again.

I should known that Skylar wouldn't just tell random people she doesn't know about my secret. Plus it didn't make sense. It just didn't add up. But I was just so emotional at that time that I convinced myself to believe it since I always felt that someone I finally trusted would turn against me.

And because of that, I lost her.

I lost Skylar.

I lost the person that cared for me and loved me.

All because of how stupid I was.

I was being so selfish and I was just thinking about myself that I didn't see how it is from her point of view. I bet she went through so much just to find me and talk to me. I remember she was crying when I opened the door to my cabin. She probably was so worried for me and that made her cry.

Great, now I feel even worse!

But not only that, but she is freaking furious at me! I bet she doesn't even want to look at me or even hear my voice today. But I don't blame her. I'm even mad at me for being so stupid!

The sound of the marimba alarm fills my ears again and I groan louder almost throwing my phone at the wall after I turn the alarm off. I always put two alarms since I never get up after the first one.

I jump out of my bed and trudge over to the washroom. I quickly brush my teeth and clean my face then go towards my closet. I pick a white tank top and put on the red plaid shirt that Skylar picked for me when we went shopping in London. I put on my black jeans and head out the door after putting on my cologne.

"Good morning, mate. How are you feeling, Haz?" Liam greets me when I enter the kitchen.

"Morning, Liam." I say while plugging in the kettle. "And I feel horrible." I furrow my eyebrows referring to what I did to Skylar. I told Liam about what happened yesterday. "But I'm going to do anything to fix it." I look at Liam. "I messed up big time and I need to fix it." Liam walks over to me and pats my back.