Ch8: Friends?

I'm sorry that I didn't upload earlier. Someone reported that I copied someone else's story, when I did NOT, so I couldn't publish this chapter for public. I mailed Wattpad about it to get it fixed and so I didn't publish this chapter until everything got sorted out, which it did YAY. So sorry if that was a long wait for you.

Anyways here is the awaited chapter 8 :D hope you like it!

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter 8: Friends?

"Should we go now?" Charlotte asks me and Lily who are sitting on my bed.

"What time is it?" I ask since I am my washroom and I cannot see my clock.

"It's 10 past 6." Lily tells me.

"Okay lets go then!" After I say that we all put our phones in our pockets and go down to my front door. We all put our shoes on and I lock the door behind me as we exit my house.

Today is Sunday, but no it is not any ordinary Sunday, today is the fair. Every year on the second Sunday of July, there is a huge fair, that happens in the town, that everyone goes to. Earlier on, at around 4, there are bands that play but they usually suck so we always skip it. At 6 o'clock that is when all the small game booths, the snack booths and rides open. It is a really fun event that everyone gets excited about. All the kids from school go there and also the other kids and teens from the other schools. Also parents and older couples also go to the fair, basically everyone goes. Then to finish off the fair, there would be a firework show that happens at 11 at night.

"I hope there are not lots of people already there ." Lily says.

"Most people come at 7 to 8 so I think there won't be." I say.

"I still can't believe Harry and Liam moved in besides you." Charlotte says as we pass their house. The girls stare at it while walking faster. I really don't know why everyone is afraid of Harry. He is actually very sweet.

"Have you ever talked to them?" Lily asks me once we pass their house.

"My mum wanted me to welcome them to the neighbourhood." I shrug my shoulders.

"Oh my god really?!? How come you never told us? What happened?" Charlie bombards me with questions.

"I didn't know it was them who moved into the house until Harry opened the door. He didn't say anything but Liam is sweet. And I guess I forgot to tell you since I was very busy and forgot?" My voice goes hi in the end so it sounds like a question. I think I forgot since I was so caught up with Harry being one of my neighbours and him being my co-worker, which I still didn't tell them about.

"What if we see them in the fair tonight?" Lily overreacts. I really don't know why everyone is so scared of Harry like seriously he is a teenage boy that did nothing to them. It's like moments like this that makes me feel sorry for Harry.

"Guys, so what if Harry is there? It's not like he is a murderer." I roll my eyes. The girls look at each other because of my outburst. The girls stay quiet and I am very happy that we reached the fair before it gets even more awkward.

"What should we do first?" Lily excitedly says forgetting about our little awkward moment.

"Eat?" I ask. They agree and we head off to find a snack booth. "Or we should buy our tickets first since there is no line." I say as we pass a booth to buy tickets. We quickly buy them and continue to find food.

"We can eat there." Charlie says pointing to a booth that sells hotdogs, hamburgers, fries and other food.

**