chapter 9

LIZ' POV

"Stop!" Acacia yelled running over to me. She grabbed the knife and pulled me into her arms. "Don't do this. Please." She said hugging me tighter. I hugged her back and sobbed into her shoulder.

"Hey Lizzie. Acacia let us in since we stopped for a minute and- whats wrong?" Daddy asked. I looked at him, his eyes darting over to the knife. "No. no no. Why? Lizzie! No!" He said rushing over.

"I'm feeling a little uh.." I said before falling forward in Acacias arms and blacking out.

ACACIAS POV

"She said she wouldn't anymore! SHE PROMISED!" Harry sobbed into Louis arms.

"I know I'm not your favorite person right now" I said "But I think we should lay her down and patch her up."

"C'mon Hazzy" Louis said as he dragged Harry over to where I was holding her bridal style in my arms. Louis took her and carried her over to the couch. I worked on patching her up as we all talked. "She has a show tomorrow and with you two coming out together and everything as a fake couple and-"

"I hate you saying were a fake couple" I say quietly.

"Why?"

"cause I wish it were real" I whisper hoping they didn't hear.

"Seriously?" He asked. I nodded. "Then make the most out of this. Maybe she'll like you back" Louis says

"Do you know what she likes.. in a girl?"

"Well, we never knew she was Bi. But it doesn't bother us. So I would assume it's the same thing she likes in guys." Harry said looking at Louis.

"What?" Louis asked slightly annoyed.

"Well, I never talked with her about boys. You did." He says in a 'duh' tone

"Oh yea. She said that she liked Mike because he noticed the little things. And he was sporty and easy to be around. Thanks kind of about it." Louis says. We sit in silence for a few minutes and then the bus driver says they finished getting gas and they're leaving.

"She'll be fine. You guys can go. Sleep good" I smiled. They nodded kissing Lizzies head. They walked out muttering goodbyes.

I scooped Lizzie up and put her in one of the bunks. I don't want her sleeping in those though. She might suffocate or something. I pulled out the couch, which turned into a bed. I went back to Lizzie and gingerly placed her on the bed. I lay-ed next to her and wrapped my arms around her.

This is my fault.

And that's the last and only thing I think about before I fall asleep.

LIZ' POV

I wake up and feel an arm around me. I feel light headed, and still am curious about the arm. Mikey isn't here, so who is it? I turn around and see Acacia. Her face is inches away from mine. My eyes darted to her lips. They just look so... kissable.

No. Lizzie, stop. You love Mike. You love him a lot. You don't like Acacia.

I just couldn't help myself. I gently placed my lips on top of hers. She tasted of mint and cherries. The kiss lasted a second and I pulled away. Wow. I kind of felt... spark..? I don't know what it was, but it was something. I heard little moans and groans after I kissed her. Her eyes opened and she looked at me wide eyed. "Oh my gosh are you ok?" She asked hugging me as we sat up.

"I'm fine I just, I don't know what happened." I said.

"Well, I walked into the kitchen and I saw you about to cut. I ran up and grabbed the knife and hugged you. Louis and Harry came in and then you blacked out from the blood loss. D-Do you feel ok now though?"