Chapter 13

LIZZIES POV

It was the next day and i woke up with the worst handover ever. But, I had to go to Nialls parents house.

*****

"Maura, this is amazing!" I said with my mouth full of triple chocolate cke

"Thank you sweetie. It's nice that someone finally appreciates my cooking." she chuckled looking at Bobby.

"Hey!" He laughed.

*****

"Bye Maura" I smiled. "Thanks for dinner" She engulfed me in a huge hug.

"Come back anytime sweetie. Even without the boys" She smiled. I have managed to get her number also. She said for me to call her anytime.

****

"Tour bus, sweet tour bus" I laughed stepping back into the tour bus with Daddy. We're gonna talk tonight and stuff, maybe watch a movie. Everyone else is in the other tour bus.

"I like what you've done with the place" He smiled, looking around. On the mirrors I took sharpies and wrote all over them, and I have pictures all over the place. "Where'd you get this?" He asked looking at a doctors thing... SHIT.

"Oh um, that's nothing." I said. trying to grab it.

"Doctor Carhills Abortion Clinic

Elizabeth Robinson

$200

March 2013" He read. "Why?" He asked looking at the paper.

"I.... one of the old workers raped me at the orphanage." I said

"We have to tell someon-" he started

"It's not worth it. The following month, his girlfriend killed him. I got tested for everything possible already. Yes, it cost a lot, but it was $2000 and yes I'm still paying it off." I sighed

"How much more is left to pay?" He asked

"1,567" I muttered.

"What?" I said it again louder.

"Oh sweetie" He said hugging me. "I wont let anyone like that get near you ok?" I nodded. "Good. So, Mean Girls or Girl Interrupted?"

***

HARRYS POV

"Lou?" I said walking into our tour bus. I peered around the corner to the lounge area, and sure enough everyone was there. "Oh good, I can just tell you all now. Listen um, Lizzie had an abortion last May.. did any of you know about it." I looked at everyone's faces. Davids was the only one that didn't look shocked. "David, when'd you find out?" I asked him

"Um... at the party at Rykers house" He said looking down

"Tell me what happened." Louis said sternly, eyes closed, fingers rubbing his temples. I sat down next to Louis and rubbed his back

"Well, about 20 minutes after we got there, we started drinking. Lizzie... much, much more than me. She had about like 10 cups of cherry vodka, where I only had 2 beers. We started playing truth or dare with Rykers friends. well, one asked what was a secret no one knows to lizzie. and since she was so shit faced, she said about her abortion. About 10 minutes later, everyone but me and this other girl were completely drunk, and it was only like 8:30. Then after about another half hour of playing, Ryker and Lizzie disappeared into Rykers bedroom. They came out about an hour later, and both had a love bite." David told us. "please don't be upset with me or Ryker. Ryker was drunk and had no control of his actions. And I didn't know what was going on till some girl told me they went upstairs" He quickly added.