■3■

*

I stared deep into his eyes,His eyes seem hazel. They look greenish mixed with maybe a little brown . Yet there was something about his eyes that made me not want to look away. I redirected my focus to the rest of his face. He had a great complexion that's for sure. I Stared a bit longer till i felt a hand tap my shoulder. i snapped out of it and he was waving his free hand in front of my face with a wide smile.

"Henry? Nice too meet you.. sorry, I'm- I'mmm" I spoke yet forgot what i was saying as a group of adults walked through the room, chatting to each other.

There was a young looking lady with brown hair that reached about under her shoulders. She wore a blue laced dress, that showed off her pale porcelain legs. Her smile seemed to brighten up this shallow dreadful day as she turned to another women.

She had shorter hair, and it was almost a black color. The lady had a very well carved face, she wore a dark lipstick with a dark blue pencil skirt and a black blouse with a grey scarf around her neck. She laughed and it ran through my ears like a beautiful melody. beside the two of them stood a man, I could only see his back..

He wore a white dress shirt with black slacks,His hair was like an almond color, and his ears stuck out in a cute manner.

" Danni, Danni Craven" I smiled back at the boy who stood in front of me patiently.

"Nice to meet you Danni" he smiled back and then shifted his gaze towards the adults. " Oh great. Here comes my mother.." he groaned and held onto his books with a tight grip.

"Which one is your mother?" I asked.

"The mean looking one." He chuckled and his eyes widened as she came over and gave him a hug.

"Henry, shouldn't you be getting settled?" she said after the large embrace.

"I'm already settled mom..." he looked down then looked at me. "This is Danni"

"Hi" I smiled lightly. I always feel kinda awkward in front of parents.. especially ones who look as good as henry's mom. a little intimidating if i don't say so myself..

"Danni?..." she asked and stared me down.

"Craven."

She nodded her head and then widened her eyes.

"Michaels Daughter?!" she exclaimed.

"Uh yes? ahah" i laughed awkwardly.

"Did someone say Craven?" A british accent flowed through my ears as it sounded familiar to who my father was talking to the other night.

"I can't believe you're Michaels daughter! I haven't seen you since you were like 3!" she freaked out and gave me a big hug.

is it bad that i don't remember any of these people? i mean i have absolutely no memory of knowing Henry's mom in the past. Just as she pulled away a man was smiling right behind her, then we locked eyes.

He's so fucking beautiful.. What am I looking at? a god? His bottom lip went in between his teeth and looked shocked.

"This is Michaels daughter? Dannielynn?" he asked walking up to me.

what does he mean 'this is michaels daughter?' do I come across as someone else? the frick man

It's Danni." I sassed.

His eyes glowed up as soon as i said that, and he laughed. He laughed. I wanted to be mad, but his laugh is one of the most beautifulest things i have ever heard. yuck here i go, being all sappy. that's not what this is about. I'm not like that i swear. i'm not gonna fall for a man that is twice my age and that i just met.

" And This is robbie, robbie kay! But you'll be calling him Mr.Kay. as i'm sure he will be teaching most of your classes here at the academy" Henry's mom gushed and smiled wide, gesturing to ' Robbie'. Man did she ever seem excited.

"OHHHHHHHH"I let out. " Nice too finally meet you Proboscisface SlutMonkey" He rolled his eyes and smiled while henry choked on air.

"Uhhh, lets go Danni." henry pulled at my sleeve and i picked up my bags and smiled to Henry's mother , then Mr. kay.

"That was weird." henry said as we walked up the school stairs. "My mom is sooooo embarrassing. plus she works here, so its terrible."

"She's nice" I said with a smile as he held the door open for me, "Thanks".

"So it says here that your room is near the english hallway.." he read the paper close to his face.

"Hey, Mr.Kay teaches English!"

"Of course he does" I joked and rolled my eyes.

*

It wasn't long till henry was able to find my room, even though this place is absolutely huggggggee. My room was pretty simple. and small. There was just a twin sized bed and a small table beside it, as well as a dresser that was against the wall. basic, and i loved it.

On my bed there laid perfectly folded Uniforms. Not just one. But many.

Uniform pants, Blazers, kilts, tennis skirts, knee socks, sweat shirts, Cardigans. I put it all away, along with the stuff i brought.

I laid in the soft bed and thought to myself' I cannot believe i am here... at this very moment. though i thought i would hate it here, i kinda like it. yet its still my first day here, and i haven't done much.. Henry is so cute. did i mention that? well he is. I wonder if he has a girlfriend.. And Robbie, he's pretty Ho-

my thought were interrupted as i heard knocking on my room door. i jumped out of bed and opened the door.

To my surprise Mr. Kay stood there in a Black T shirt and Jeans.

"Hello sir."

*

*

*

I apologize for the spelling errors....xxxxxx

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.x

Please don't forget to :

Leave a vote(:.x

&

Leave a comment(:

I love reading your comments.x

-S