♢8♢

¡¡A/N I'm so sorry for this late as§ update¡¡

Robbie Kay's P.O.V:

I sat on the couch I had in my room and fiddled with my phone.

(5) missed calls from Jane.
(3) text messages from Jane.
(8) Missed FaceTime Calls from Jane.
(1) text message from Mum☺

"Holy shit..." I said under my breath, while scrolling through my notifications.

Don't even get me started on Jane.

Okay I'm starting.

Jane Shimano has been in my life since graduation.
She was the type of woman to get whatever she wanted, if she ever wanted it. The preppy type, WHORE-ish type.
I mean, I'm not the type to judge women, nor slut shame or anything... but this one, oh-oh-ohhhh this one is an absolute blast into whore island.

I won't get deep into details, as I would be waisting your time, but I'll start off with this: Awhile back, when I met Jane, we had a thing. Man, I loved her. I really did.
I loved her so much that I saw past all the lying and cheating she did. Of course I looked passed it all because everything about her was just so perfect to me... she made me feel loved and amazing, and when reality started hitting me it hurt.

Barley ever would I cry, but with her I cried, and she didn't care. She didn't care about me at all. So I did what was best and left her. Though where ever I went, Jane Shimano followed... And here we are today. She spends her time in new york, yet visits Often. And when she visits, it's hectic. She can't take a 'No'. So I've been stuck with this 'On and off type of relationship...

And for the record. She's the only girl I've ever been with... And I like it that way I guess. Though a man has needs, it's just hard putting myself out there to find someone special. Plus I'm busy like everyday.

As you may know already I teach here at the Academy. I've been teaching here since I was 23. I'm 30 now, if you were wondering.

Hopefully you don't mind that I told you some stuff about me and my personal life.

I shut my phone off and walked up to my large wooden desk that had some left over papers from the Grade 10 AP English class, that I forgot to grade. Then I saw Danni's name written in a purple pen at the top of one of the papers.

I smiled to myself as I thought about her adorable laugh.
Danni was a new student here at the Academy, and surprisingly enough I knew her father, well I still know him.
And my job was to look out for young Danni Lynn, and to teach of course.

Yeah, she's a cute girl, keyword-
Girl.

It's not like I don't have any attraction towards her,
But, I mean, she's my student! And I'm her teacher. So nothing will happen between us. I can assure that.

I wonder how she's doing right now,
If she needs anything.

Nahh, I'm sure she's fine.
I thought to myself, sitting back down on the leather seat.

I sat and thought for 5 minutes at the most and got up and made my way for the door.

One Hello won't hurt.

When I arrived to Danni's door I heard talking from the other side. She must have forgotten to close her door(A/N TØP lOL) as It was only half closed.

I brought my hand up to knock on the door but it easily opened slightly so I just opened it and walked in. To my surprise the person that I had heard talking from the hallway was Danni and Henry Mills. The sight had me slumped in place as my eyes darted to them and their position.

Danni sat up and looked over only to be met by me looking back with confusing spread throughout my face.

Something inside me felt hot.
Something inside me was raging hot,

Well well well, look at what we have here.

The voice inside my head sang to me,

Little Danni-Lynne, and what's this? A boy? In Bed, Together?

I blinked and clenched my jaw as the voice was not helping.

Man, what would Danni's father think of this? You're supposed to be keeping care of the young one, and here we are.

If you hadn't have came in sooner, what do you think they would have been d-

"What is going on in here?" I spat, vigorously moving my eyebrows with the words I spoke. It had came out
A little harsher then I intended it to come out.

Henry looked as if he had been accused of murder.
He looked at dan- then at their position and back at me multiple times.

"Oh no no no- it- this - it's- nothing is going on in here- in Danni- I mean with us" he spoke quickly, his voice trembling as he got out of the bed.

"I should go now" he grabbed his things and sprinted out the open door, leaving me and Danni alone in her room.

I could see the embarrassment plastered on Danni's face as she spoke up " What you saw was a total misunderstanding, Mr.Kay. I'm not like that, and me and Henry aren't even dating yet"

Yet

"Yet?"

"I mean at all. We aren't dating at all." Her face flushed as she tried to explain it all.

Poor girl. Probably scared that you're gonna tell her daddy that you saw her with a boy in her room.

I tried to block the voice out as I heard that word.

Maybe I'm being a little over dramatic.
I wouldn't want little Danni thinking the wrong thing here, I'm her father's best friend. This isn't jealousy or anything.
And the thought of her having a boyfriend shouldn't bother me, right?

Not right.

Shut up.

I took a deep breath and acted as if I was calmed down. My face mellowing out as well as my mood.

"It's okay Danni, haha, I understand. Plus- who am I to tell you who you can, and can't date?"

You make no sense rob,.

"Do what you want,"

Oh don't do it

"I could care less"

Oh my god.

I gave her one of my best fake smiles, hoping that she'd think it was real as I finished.

She looked up at me with her shiny eyes and she somewhat frowned.
"Oh, Okay.."

"Alright! Have a good night, see you monday" and with that I made my way out of her room, not wanting to be there anymore as I was feeling quite unwell.

As I turned the corner I bumped into someone who was moving at a quick pace.

"Oi, sorry sir" the boys voice came out and I instantly recognized the accent.

"Ahhh, Sangster" I backed away from him and met his eyes. "Always in a hurry I see"

*

*

Can we get 5 comments and 7 votes for chapter 9¿♡😙😋😘

-S