□4□

my thought were interrupted as i heard knocking on my room door. i jumped out of bed and opened the door.

To my surprise Mr. Kay stood there in a Black T shirt and Jeans.

"Hello sir."

"Hello Danni, I was sent to come fetch you for dinner in the cafeteria." He said, raising his eyebrows a few times.

I looked down at what I was wearing. It seemed appropriate. I wore a simple blue knitted sweater and black leggings- also not to forget my shoes were black flats.

"Okay" I walked out of my room and followed him. His every move hypnotized me, even just the way he walks.
Suddenly his head turned into my direction and he gave me a questioning look while raising one of his eyebrows.

"What?" He asked and chuckled a bit looking into my dull eyes with his vibrant emerald eyes.

"I- uh- I..." I stuttered and my face began to heat up.

"W-why is there a cafeteria in an Academy?" Well that was an idiotic question. "I Mean like there are actual public school things in this private academy. I don't know, I just find it quite strange. And how many people go to this school? I didn't know there were academy's for boys AND girls. You know what I mean? By the way I'm 15 if you were wondering by any chance. How old are you?" I finished and felt light headed by all the rambling I just did.

Mr.Kay looked at me with wide eyes, as if I was joking or something. And then smiled a toothy grin, "You ask a lot of questions Craven."

I rolled my eyes at his 'Answer' and followed him down a long hallway, that had a few vending machines along the walls. Soda, milk, and soda.

I felt my stomach rumble as we walk some more.

"You hungry?" Mr.Kay looked at me instantly with fear in his eyes- not just fear but affection.

"A little bit, I guess." I said and chewed on the inside of the corner of my lip.

"Yeah me too" he looked away and ran his fingers through his hair.

Finally as we turned the corner going left there was the great hall. In the middle of the great hall was a pin ball game thing?. Behind the game was 3 large benches made out of a granite type of material. In front of the game, hanging from the ceiling was a tv. We walked through that area and got stopped by two wooden doors, large doors. Mr. Kay opened it and my ears began to ring as I heard a bunch of people talking throughout the cafeteria. I looked around and there were at least 15 long eating tables with people on em' throughout the room.

I looked Mr.Kay and his eyes were searching the room for something. Or someone.

"Where can I sit?"I asked him, moving closer to him so he could hear me.

"Anywhere" he answered and I crossed my arms.

"But I don't know anyone here." I complained also looking around the room.

He cleared his throat and began to walk away from me. Just like that, and he was gone.

I walked up to a random table and sat down, across from me sat a red headed girl, with a small nose and mouth. Her eyes were a light blue, she was beautiful. Beside her was a girl with long golden hair, her face was squared, and her lips were thick. She wore black glasses that made her eyes appear larger. The two girls laughed and talked with each other as I sat there in silence. There were others around, yet no one wanted to talk to me. So I stayed quiet and fiddled with my fingers under the table.

The chatting throughout the large room began to fall into silence. Soon the girls who sat in front of me acknowledged that I was here.

The blonde girl smiled at me while the red head just glanced at me and looked to her right.
It seemed that the cafeteria ladies were coming around and giving everyone their meals for the night. I smiled as I finally got my food. I looked down to 'inspect' what was on my plate. There was cooked Green beans, mashed potatoes with gravy, and beef. It spelt fantastic, and I guess it taste that way too by the looks of it. Everyone was eating their food in a quick Paes. I grabbed my spoon in my right hand and scooped up some mashed potatoes, slowly putting it in my mouth, in fear that it would be hot. Yet it was perfect, it melted in my mouth and tasted like heaven.

It's never been that hard for me to eat in front of people. Or should I say girls. Welll, and boys too, I guess, it depends on if I'm friends with the boy, and if I have any feelings for him. You know what I mean?

I finished the meal and felt my stomach expand. I'm full.
I looked around the large room and my eyes caught onto a certain someone.

He stood straight, talking to what seemed to be another teacher. He was doing hand gestures as he spoke, then ran his fingers through his hair. I instantly looked away in fear that he would catch me staring. Then I felt like someone was watching me, I slowly looked back up at Mr.Kay and his eyes were glued to me.

His eyes would go back to the person he was talking to, probably to show interest in the conversation.. but they would always find a way back to me.
It seemed that the conversation between Mr.Kay and the other adult had ended. He then turned to me, and shifted his gaze, squinting his eyes and furrowing his eyebrows while taking his left hand and touching his chin ever so lightly.

I felt nervous, Intrigued. I felt like I wanted Mr.Kay.

Who else wants Mr.Kay.

Bc same.

*
Please don't forget to :

Leave a vote(:.x

&

Leave a comment(:

-S