[9]

"Haha, yeah. My deepest apologies Mr.Kay." he chuckled while trying to fix his hair. His hands rattled and his voice was unsteady.

"Hmm, a girl, Is it?" I questioned and watched as his face lit up and his cheeks turned a darker shade of pink, as he was running around the school in the first place.

"N-no. I mean yeah, maybe. I don't know" he rambled.
"Yeah it is. But I don't really even know her yet, like at all...
Not even her name." He told me as he thought about the girl who had been on his mind.

"I see... well, the best of luck to you, Thomas." I nodded towards him and he sent me a toothy smile then darted off down the hallway.

I'm happy for Thomas, he hasn't truly been happy since he lost his parents in a freak-train accident.
Though he seems happy at times and out going, I see the pain behind his eyes.

"If I get one more student telling me they are now magically VEGAN or VEGETARIAN I will turn them all into actual vegetables" Regina exclaimed and took a sip out of her wine glass.

I tried not to laugh but failed when I watched golds facial reaction,
"You're insane," he spoke when the laughter died down.

"She can't be serious" belle looked up from a pile of papers she was grading and took off her glasses, " last years graduates were obsessed with that one fast food franchise, uh- Marco bell?"

"Taco Bell" I corrected and we all laughed in sync.

It was nice to spend time with them. We hung out in the teachers sort of staff room. Very classy.

A few hours had passed and I was no longer able to remember my past, as we were all discussing old story's of ours.
"I ought to be heading out" I stumbled to the door, looking at Rumple as he held onto belle with dear life, some things never change.

"Goodnight!" They all spoke in unison, surprisingly.

When I got back to my room I slammed the door and somehow made my way to the corner of my room, picking up my phone from its current position on the side table being charged.

I held the phone up to my ear with one hand while the other took off my socks.
Two rings within the call and they finally answered. I spoke as clear as I could, holding down a burp.

"Hello mummy"

GUESS WHOS BACK
BACK AGAIN
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

-S