●6●

My feet were sore from a long day at school, just like any regular day though. I walked around the garden that was outside, behind the academy castle. I closed my eyes and breathed in the air around me- which was sweet- then touched the flowers lightly as I walked by them.

I should have kept my eyes open, since a body, taller than me, bumped into me and caused me to fall back to the ground. I felt my elbows scrape off a rock, and my back landed on a root.

"Oh gee, my bad' miss. I wasn't watching wer' I was runin' " the tall skinny boy with dirty blonde hair said quickly, sending me an apologetic look.

"It's fine. I wasn't watching where I was going either.." I said, getting up and brushing the dirt off my skirt.

I looked up at him as he squinted his eyes and then put his hand over onto his forehead to block the sun from blinding him.

He had such a cute looking face, kinda like Mr.Kay, but different. His face looked kinda young, yet he looked older.

"Hi" I blurted out and he started laughing, his pearly whites flashing at me with confidence. "Hi" he replied and I started slowly walking, and he did too.

"So why were you running?" I asked, fixing my hair a bit from my fall.

"I was practicing for my Track meet. Me and a couple of other guys are really good runners." He explained.

I nodded my head and went "ohh-ahh".

It was getting a little late. The wind started to pick up and the trees turned sad. The sky was turning a darker shade, and everyone else was inside.

"Maybe- I think I gotta go" I looked back at the castle, and he agreed.

Running back to the castle, this boy surely is a great Runner, very fast. He stood at the door holding it open and waiting for me. He laughed, And I mocked him while sticking my tongue out at him in a joking manner.

I felt my eyes getting heavier as we walked up the stairs.

"You look tired. Where's your room?" He asked.

I blinked a couple times before answering him.
We walked down the science hallway, then up the English hallway, up the stairs and to the rooms near there.
Soon we were at my room door.

"Thanks for walking me" I smiled and he was leaning against the wall with a toothpick in his mouth.

"No problem!" He said with energy, "I'll see you later" he pointed then ran away down the empty hallway.

I went to open my door but then a strong hand wrapped around my wrist, I felt their hot breath on my neck, and it sent tingles throughout my body causing me to whimper.

"Sorry am I hurting you" the person - man- BOY said.

"hENRY?!" I turned towards him as he let go of my wrist.

"What the frick?! I thought you were-" I started,

"Who? Haha" he asked, leaning against the wall, in the same place that boy- oh my, I never got his name...

"Nobody.. anyway how was your dayyy?" I asked walking into my room with Henry following behind.

"Meh, it was okay. Boring as usual" he huffed laying down on my bed while I rolled my eyes.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed early... I'm super tired." I slouched and laid beside Henry, staring at the ceiling with droopy eyes.

"Boo. What about dinner?" He scrunched his eyebrows and looked at me, "aren't you hungry?"

"Hmm. No not really. But i am tired." I laughed a weak laugh and rubbed my eyes with my hands.

There was a slight knock at the door and it opened easily. Since I forgot to shut it in the first place. I sat up to see who was walking into the room and there stood Mr.Kay with a confused look on his face.

Then I remember that me and Henry are in bed together.

Mr.kay's Jaw was clenched and his eyes turned a dark shade of green.

"What is going on in here?"

Bang bang chuga chang.

♡ 3 Votes and 2 comments for chapter 7?👀🐼💖♡

-S