13.

"Alright, so exactly what happened again?" Scott asks.

"Well, you see, I guess Ezra's brother decided to show up and break in to our bathroom. We didn't know who it was. So, naturally, I called Ezra over. He went and got one of Mike's lacrosse sticks. Ezra is smart. He could have smacked him senseless. We opened the bathroom and made Em call 911, and that is why there are cop cars in our lawn, and I look horrible in Ezra's mother's eyes." I explain.

"I appreciate that someone called the cops, but maybe you should have called them before you opened the door. He could have had a gun."

"Alright, next time someone breaks in I will remember to call the cops before opening the door."

"Alright. Should we press charges?" Scott asks.

"Well, he was driving drunk, and he did break and enter, so I think you should." Ezra says.

"I guess we could."

"We need the best lawyer we can get. The family lawyer is the best in LA."

"Great." I say.

"Spencer, I need a lawyer. Want to see if your mom could get us a great lawyer?" I ask.

"That is a question you should ask her." She says.

"Well Scott? Can I go ask Spencer's mom for the best lawyer we can get?"

"Sure. I will give you a ride. Ezra needs to go home and take a nap and a shower."

"True. I could go for a sleep." Ezra says.

"I could give Aria a ride over. We are both going to my house." Spencer suggests.

"Alright. Just send me the address when you want me to pick you up."

"Okay. Want it now?" I ask.

"Sure." He says, as I send him the address.

"Let's go get me a lawyer." I say, going outside to get in Spencer's car.