Orlando

We need to talk about the nightclub shooting in  Orlando, Florida.

I don't know if you all know this, but here is a what happened.

This month is Pride month.

Some homophobic shitface loser (if you can't tell, I really hate him. This says something, because it is hard for me to hate a person) in Orlando named Omar Mateen entered a gay bar. He had a gun. He killed 50 people, and wounded 53.

Mateen pledged his allegiance to Isis, and mentioned the Boston marathon bombers and praised them.

Here are some my problems with this so far:

1. The bombers do not deserved to be looked at in good standings, or to be praised.

2. They caused a nationwide upset.

3. They injured and killed a lot of people.

4. Most runners are some of the nicest people you will meet. You do not want to injure nice people.

5. Isis is afraid of other religions.

6. This group of bandits are homophobic.

7. They slaughter innocent people.

8. They recruit some not so innocent people to slaughter innocent people.

9. Buttface McDingleberry (or Omar Mateen if you would rather) joined this group.

10. He shot, injured, and killed innocent people.

This is one of the shootings with the most casualties in US history.

This is a hate crime. It is ugly, and frankly, I don't like it.

Why can't people just accept who others are? Why do some people feel the need to hate others?

Love is love. It does not matter which gender somebody loves.

Here is my problem with homophobic people. If two people of the same sex kiss, who is it hurting? It isn't hurting you, it isn't hurting them. It is just making those two individuals happier. They deserve to be happy. Coming out of the closet is hard, and terrifying to do.

This isn't okay. This is like saying that any girl who is not a pageant beauty flower child is not worth dating.

Most politicians are upset by this. This is not okay. It is 2016, for crying out loud. The US is a first world country. Shootings should not be happening. Not here, not anywhere. Especially if it is because someone is different.

I am going to repeat myself. We should not be having shootings because people are different.

We are not that type of society.

I hope you are all okay, and I love you all. Remember to stand strong, be proud of yourself, and be kind to others.