18.

"Mrs. Aria Fitz, would you feel safe if Geoff Fitz was released from jail?"

"The day I got home from the hospital, I had my best friends over. I didn't want to be alone. I couldn't be blamed, because of what just happened. When I got up to go to the bathroom, I heard a noise."

"Mrs. Fitz, please answer the question."

"No. I would not. Ezra and I do not only have us to worry about staying safe, but also Atticus, our son. And in about two months, we will have two more babies to worry about keeping safe. Even if it was just me, I would not feel safe."

"Alright. We call Michael Montgomery to the stands."

"Do you swear to tell the truth and the whole truth?"

"Yeah sure." He says.

"Do you feel safe letting this man out of jail?" The judge asks.

"No. We don't know what is capable of, or what he may have planned to do when he gets out. He should never be let out of jail."

"Alright. Thank you, Michael. We call Scott Montgomery to the stands."

"Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?

"Yeah."

"Would you feel safe if he was let out early?"

"After what he did to my brother and his family, no. I would not feel safe."

"Thank you. Jurors, go make a jurisdiction." The judge says.

"Hey, babe." Ezra says.

"Hey."

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Okay. The babies are kicking." I say.

"Can-can I feel it?" He asks.

"Yes, of course you can." I laugh.

"This is amazing!" Ezra proclaims.

"You guys disgust me." Mike teases.

"We could be grosser." I say.

"Please no. Don't hurt my innocent eyes."

"Oh shush." Mike's girlsfriend, Eryn, teases. "We have done worse."

"That is not what I want to hear." I say.

"You have done that too."

"Yeah, but I don't talk about it." I say.

"Both of you, stop talking." Scott says. "We do not need or want to hear that."

"Thank you. It was getting awkward." Ezra says.

The jurors enter the room.

"Have you come to a conclusion?" The judge asks.

"Yes sir."

"What is it?"

"It is unanimous. Geoff Fitz will not be leaving prison anytime soon. You are all dismissed."

I smile a little.

It is all over. Finally.

I changed my mind. There is actually one more chapter after this, wrapping everything up. I decided it would make a little more sense.