Act 3: Medusa

Medusa.

For those who don't know.
Medusa is a half human - half snake. A monster with a hideous face and living venomous snakes in place of hair. Probably one of the most picked for villain in greek movies and  dungeon boss on a game.

Her 2 major weakness are: First, don't make any eye contact with her, i know i did, but i'm the protagonist of this story so her magic won't work as easy as that. Mainly, i'm just gonna ignore her for the rest of the day everyday! Second, cut -- (her head?! Oi oi oi oi, this is a rom-com manga! Oi! Why did i suddenly got long pink hair and why im holding a knife?! No gore scenes please!) all ties with her.

So far so good! Once i open this door and leave my house. We're all set!

Weird. Did God answered my prayers already? No signs of medusa on the bus, on the road, in the school, and i'm already here sitting waiting for our teacher.

Where's her seat again?
Nevermind, i don't care about her at all.

"Haruko is absent today, she's running a high fever."

Without hesitation, i stood up and asked Mr. Furishima when will Haruko be back and if her fever is really that bad.

Medusa...

I can't believe even without her existence., even without looking directly to her eyes, she can still turn you into a stone.

"Souta the loner."

I can't believe this is happening to me! what happened to my plan?!

After a very awkward moment. Girls started giggling, and Guys are cheering.

"You think Souta likes Haruko?"
"Souta the not loner anymore huh?"
"Oi Souta i will be rooting for you til the bitter end!"
"He really cares about us don't he?"

After a getting humiliated for a minute or two. Mr. Furushima stopped them and asked me for an unbelievable favor.

"Since you really care for Haruko that much. Why don't you go visit her later and give this journals for our lesson for today?"

Oi oi oi oi. is he sarcastically smiling?! I don't really understand myself but why a part of me wants to see her?! At the end of the day, school is done, and yes, i didn't turned down the favor.

Walking across the hall i saw Tomoya. Is he waiting for me? Oh well, gonna use the other stairs!

Slowly walking away.

Walking away.

Walking.

Run.

Running away!

Oi oi oi why is he following me?! Doing sensei's favor is enough, doing sensei's favor with this guy is too much!

Finally! i lost him around the corner, and i'm almost at Haruko's house.

No, i didn't know where she lived. Yes, sensei drew me a map. Why there's a note here find One Biece?

That being said why is she a transferee? Zuttookashi Hi is the nearest school here.

Oh. Here it is. Weird. I feel like i've been here before.
I was about to push the doorbell and suddenly i heard a soft familiar voice.

"S-Souta-kun?"