Act 1: The Day I Lose Myself

Greetings! My name is Souta.

Before i start to introduce myself, the story, and mizushimi, i would like to share my favorite saying:

"That's my kind of intro, fast, sweet, let's read!"

Souta.

Senior high.

Transferred to Zuttookashi Hi from an ordinary highschool at my hometown, also means i'm not from this place as well.

Living alone in an apartment.

I always talking to myself. I don't make friends. I believed i can do anything alone.

That's what my creator gave me.

So this story was supposed to be a manga. But we didn't have proper tools yet so we can't make it. Instead, why not make the story plot? Better than doing nothing!

It's more of a comedy than romance really. And this series' might be too fast for you. My creator like to jump to important scenes. He's not a fan of fillers, really. Mizushimi had this saying:

"I have to be funny, because being hot is not an option."

Poor guy eh? Why did someone like him created me. Geez! Grow some balls dude!

Anyways, you might read some references from real people, video games, and even anime. But fear not, Mizushimi said, because he misspelled names of the references. Copyright imma right?

Please don't take this down. We both put our effort to the limit. And please have mercy, my creator may be dumb, he's story telling and english may be an eyesore, but still, he's just a human right? Give it a shot. Read this story!

Back to the story-story, everything feels normal as usual.

Until that day came. There's a late transferee. Not that i care about it, moments passed on and she started to introduce herself.

Until everyone goes silent.

I know reading books in a silent atmosphere is a like living in a paradise but for some reason my consciousness told me that somethings wrong.

Oi oi oi oi. What's happening?

I slowly turned my head to look up still wondering if my dream that everybody vanished came true or why did they just stopped. Literally everybody stopped like there's a Medusa or something.

As my eyes glimpsed through hers, and them. They're just looking at me. I feel like that time just stopped. Confusingly, im about to open my mouth to say my 3rd line of the day besides ohayo-ing everyone back. A soft voice interrupted me. It's her, and she continued her introduction.

Since when did i hear such lovely voice. Do i don't notice everything that much?

But let's go back to the reality.

Eh? what?! This girl! Haruko. Despite from her appearance, she's good-looking, smart, almost perfect body statistics that almost every boys dreamt erotic of, and a little persistent one. In short she's one of those, a main character. I better distance myself to her.

Her introduction is about done until our eyes met once again. My dead fish eyes on her sparkling 10/10 waifu eyes.

She smiled at me like in a sarcastic way. Oi oi oi oi. This is no coincidence, it's either she's mocking at me or she is really making fun of me.

And that is the day my not so typical romcom story started!