Act 4: The Perfect Dish

Me-Medusa...

Shimata!

Did i just slipped my tongue?!

Soutaho! Please tell me she didn't heard that!

"me - *cough* *cough* - dusa?"

Soutaho! quickly think for an excuse! Wait why i'm talking to myself again?!

A cold breeze chilled down through my spine that also makes up for a great excuse to let me escort Haruko inside their house. Thanks cold breeze, owe ya one!

Why is she even outside? Ah! never...mind.

Her house sure is big! and quite.

We finally reached her room and she quickly lay down into her bed. She's asleep already?! You let your guard down way too fast you know!

Oi oi oi oi why i'm thinking something erotic?!

Oi, your navel is showing!

Oi, your bra strap is falling!

Oi, why are you breathing softly like you are attracting me!

Oi, why im blushing!

Quick Soutaho! Think something else!

She must be alone that's why she went outside. She bought her own food and medicines. She--she can't cook for herself?! I asked Haruko if when will her parents come home but i didn't get any response. I guess her fever is that high that put her to sleep real quick.

That's for going outside when you are already sick! Don't you have anyone to contact to take care of you?! She started murmuring and sweating alot. This is not what i planned for today. I already defeated medusa in every other video games. Infact i stayed up all night to analyze every movements of her.

But why this time, when she's literaly off guard. Why i can't even lift a finger?

I searched for cool fans to make her feel fine, (i placed 3 fans infront of her lol), put a cold towel on her head and change it every often, gave her right medicines to drink, and even get her temperature. Not long enough her Mom came and i told her what happened since i saw her in front of their house.

For some reason her Mom is affected to Medusa too. She's just staring at me the whole time while i'm explaining myself. And so, I left the her house without looking back. And I'm here again, lying down on my bed. Facing through the ceiling.

Shimata!

I forgot to give the journals.

-Next Day-

I'm here now. in front of our classroom door. Still thinking if i still want to open this door and face another humiliation session or go home and eat, play video games, and call it a day!

My hand suddenly let loose from the grip of the door, as I'm about to go home, looking down.

Took me a few steps to see a pair of shoes, that blocked the view of the floor.

It was Haruko. She's smiling like the same smile i saw when she introduced herself to the class. She thank me for taking good of her last night and suddenly -- the classroom door forcefully opened and slammed like it gave up from carrying something heavy.

It was them. My classmates. They're obviously listening from the start. Haruko gently laugh that you can say was added for the final touch of my embarrassing dish.

I guess making friends is not that bad huh?

Shimata! I forgot to bring the journals...