Act 7: Wolf vs Bear

I see! We can scare the bear in group! We can easily do that right? Bears fear what they don't understand!

Wha - what? This is awkward, did the bear just beheld my flyring ramen til' it drops? Oi, you have to follow the ramen! The ramen! Did you know that i learned to cook that from Yukitira Sona?! Don't underestimate my cooking skills Kumayaro! Tsk. If I only brought my Bokepall!

The Bear is still standing there. It's not moving at all! Perhaps medusa is near? Not that Haruko can go to woods alone, but still, that's no good! I - I... I can't man up! But I have to! For the sake of my friends! Please insert anime battle theme song so I can one-hit this bear any time now!

Akame is still chilling there. She's probably thinking for another good plan. That's President for you, reliable! I think I'm starting to admire her. In this kind of scenery, getting too nervous won't do any good, you must stay calm and think things through!

"I think this might be the best plan!"

Ah! Here we go! The Wolf v.s. The Bear! Akame stood up against the Bear! Don't sweat it Akame, you already won an oscar! Now her plan is?

Oi. She's playing dead?! Right after she showed herself?! You know that's only a myth right?! That's what you've thinking all along?! This is your best plan?! Oi oi oi oi! The bear is getting closer! Oi Akame!

"Ack!"

"Oof!"

"Ugh! Bear! Bear, come closer."

"Bear, I don't have much time."

"Tell mama i love her..."

"Ugh..."

Oi! What's happening?! Why is the bear crying?! The bear is leaving already?! Playing dead works?!

"Hehehe... easy right?"

Oi, what's with the thumbs up pose? You just got lucky! I can't believe this woman! Right! I've been meaning to ask her if she's into yuri.

- Meanwhile -

Tomoya got lost in the woods after running off so fast. It's getting late, and he's still not eating anything. Not that he doesn't want to, he didn't have anything to eat to. He caught a duck, started a fire, and started to grill it. Dear readers, please don't underestimate Tomoya, he's a reliable man, a hero. The smell of grilled duck lured the bear. Just like a said, we got lucky, and he's a hero.

"Ack! A bear! I know that playing dead is a good tactic against bears!"

- Now -

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! JERALD!!!"

Oi, did i just heard someone scream? Nevermind.

"What's with you guys calling Jerald? Who's that guy?"

Blue haired guy with a unexplainable red mark on his right eye? It's your lover Ditania!

"Yuri huh? No that's not it. I just saw Haruko's cute Halo Kitty ballpen."

I take it back. Our president is weird as hell!

"Perhaps you are jealous?" 

No no no no that's not it!

"We're getting near, i will ignore what you did there earlier for now. Remember, you owe me one, next time you disobeyed another rule, you'll get punish, even worse, suspended. Also, I think it's the best way not to tell everyone even Mr. Furishima about the bear. It may cause ruckus. Besides, playing dead works! Hehehe"

Oi, stop complimenting yourself! You already punched me twice and I still owe you one?! You know that you broke the rules too didn't you?!

Ah! This is too much for today. I'm really tired. Hot spring is a good option though...