Act 6: Every Man's Favorite Episode

"A, D, C, B, C , A, A, D, B"

So Tomoya tried to talk to me when I'm about to go to Haruko's house. Because on that same day, Akame won the student council's president.

"E?! A, C, C, C, B, D, A, A, A"

He also told me that he fake his sleep on the day we got punished. Why? To make Senpai notice you ofcourse! It looks like he got the love virus called "Love at first sight."

"B, B, A, D, A, C, D, C, no way... look Souta there's F!"

Oi Tomoya stop ranking their breast base on their size idiot!

And so, it turns out that our school trip is at the beach. But as usual, we can't just enjoy the trip that easily. We have to clean, build, and cook for ourselves.

"Souta-kun! Souta-kun!"

Oh it's E. I mean Haruko! She - she's pretty... wait, what did i just said?!

Oi oi oi oi stop running it's going boing-boing!

*pant* *pant* "Can i walk with you?"

I still remembered the time I first met Haruko. I thought she's a psycho back there. It turns out she is just too shy. She wants everyone to listen to her. She stood up to herself, wanting to make real friends.

I already said that she's almost too perfect, so that's why no wonder that the other girls sure are angry at her.

I feel sorry for her, and her innocent smile.

Oi, if you are exhausted, don't pose like that! You'll make them -- just as i said! I guess showing skin makes medusa even stronger. Poor guys.

We came back to the camp safetly. You might be thinking where's Tomoya. He ran off after seeing Akame. I can't believe that guy is still hiding something in his sleeve. Tomoya the Clumsy.

I guess we will cook the typical anime food, Curry. But since I'm different, I brought my own food! Now I will just find the right place to eat it alone. President said that we can't bring our own food. But I'm sorry, I'm just different.

This place seems the best spot to eat!

Itadakima-agskdishsj!!! It hurts!

"What are you doing here Souta?!"

Seriously?! The President of all people?! GERAALD! GERA-AGSKDISHSJ!!!

You don't have to punch me twice you know?! Oi, Ditania, you know i can sue you right?! Want me to tell Gakarov what you've done?!

"Shut up Soutaho. There's a bear."

A WHAT?!

"Move! Let's hide behind that tree!"

Oi, don't get too close! Your B is about to touch my face!

"I saw you bring your own food Souta! Did you know strong food scent attracts bear?! And why did you disobeyed the rules?!"

It's Ichitaku Ramen, Dattebayo! Speak of the devil, is that cream on your lips?! Strawberry flavored cake perhaps?!

"Tsk. The bear is not moving at all! Pass me your food. We will make a diversion."

That's Ditania for you! Rank S -- Oi, did you just throw my ramen towards the camp?!