Chapter 3

'Here you are. We were waiting for you for so long. Where were you?' James asked

'Where did you think we were?' I said.

'At Bahamas?' Bruce joked.

'Stop joking. Because I'm the youngest in here it doesn't mean that You are allowed to say stuff like that.' I said.

'Anyway. Are you ready to watch the movie or you will start talking about how funny and cute it is when Lucy gets angry?' Bruce asked.

'The first one!' Everyone said.

'I choose both of them. I want to see the movie but I really want to see Lucy being cute for one last time today.' Louis said.

Bruce tried to say something but James stopped him.

'Let's watch the movie.' I said and we sat one near to each other. Louis sat next to me in the couch, James sat down in front of me so I can play with his hair and Bruce sat in the chair near the couch so he can take care of me.

Louis' POV

She is so cute when she gets angry. I like her too much that I think I have a crush on her. She makes me go crazy. I will do anything for her no matter what. She has a thing that none of the girls I've met before had.

As we were watching the movie I turned to see her.I looked at her for some minutes. Now I know and I'm sure about that. She is so beautiful that makes me love her even more than anyone in the world. She will be mine. And only mine.

I turned and I saw Bruce looking at me. He was mad. I guess because he doesn't know that I care about her so much that I won't let anything to happen to her. /i can understand how he feels. I have sisters too as you know. I'll text him.

Louis:"Hey don't be mad at me. I won't hurt her. I can't. She's just so beautiful and such a nice person. I'm not like other guys that take girls for granted"

Bruce:"OK but if you do anything to her anything I'll kill you....literally"

Later at ten o'clock the movie ended, the door opened and a guy with light brown hair and grey eyes came in. He is exactly like Lucy but she is a girl and he is a boy. Lucy has purple-blue eye color and she is a brunette.

'Hey Philip.' Lucy waved at the boy. 'Louis this is my twin brother but for one minute older Philip. Philip this is Louis.' She introduced me to her brother.

'Hi Louis!' He said.
'Hey Philip' I said 'nice to meet you.' 'You're Lucy's new classmate and student at our school , right?' Philip asked.

'Yes I am. Don't worry I won't let anyone hurt her and I won't hurt her. Never, I promise.' I said

'OK. I'll keep an eye on you. No second chances.' Philip said.

'Don't you have anything to do right now except embarrassing me to Louis ?' Lucy said.

'It's fine. Now I guess I'll go home and I'll see you at school. Bye.' I said

'Goodnight. See you at school.' Lucy said.

The boys and Lucy waved at me and Philip open the door so I could  leave. It was a great night. Meeting her family.  I got to know her better.

Lucy's POV

'He seems nice. He should come over again.' Philip said