Chapter 2

While the teacher was explaining the exercises, I asked Mr Smith for permission to go to the library so we could meet each other in a quite place.

'So.... What's your name and favorite things to do?' I asked him.
'I am Louis , I play: soccer to Doncaster rovers, piano , guitar, and I have many sibling. I live with my mum and stepdad. My favorite band is the Fray.' He said

'I'm Lucy Malloy and I see that we have many things in common. I love playing soccer, piano , love movies and books. I live with my mum and my step dad and I have 3 older brothers.' I said.
'Nice. I guess that we will be friends from now on.'
'It would be my honor.' I said.

FIRST IMPRESSION: He seems nice.

I stood up and showed him the school. We had fun. I showed him the labs, the theaters ,the fields and all the classes. He was listening to every single word I was saying. He was about to tell something but the bell rang to remind us that this was the break time. We went to the cafeteria to buy some food. I pulled out my pocket but Louis was faster and payed for his and my meal.

'You didn't have to do that. You are the new one. I'm supposed to pay for you.' I said.

'But you are a girl that I like, you're pretty, you guided me and you didn't leave me just walking around the school and get myself lost.'

I smiled. I went on a table with my friends.

'Hey guys! This is Louis. Louis this is Amanda, Cole, Sabrina and Nick.'

'Hey!' Everyone said.

'Hi guys nice to meet you!' Sabrina said.

We started talking with Louis. They asked him a lot of questions. At the end we all laughed at Louis' jokes.
He is actually funny.
The bell rang for the next hour.

'So guys I have to go to my P.E. class so I guess see you tomorrow.'
'Bye'.

I hugged them all and left.

'What do you have now?' I asked

'P.E. I guess we are together in this class'

We went at the fields and played soccer. He is really good at it. The hour passed and the next bell rang. We had to leave.

'Well, I guess I will see you tomorrow. Bye' I told him.

'Can we meet after school ? Please?? I know it's weird but...I like you and I think that we could be friends.' He said.

'Of course! You can come over at six.' I told him and turned so I could live. But I remembered that I hadn't given him my address. 'By the way, this is my address and my phone number' I took out a pen and wrote them on his hand.

I went down to the parking place and got into Bruce's ,my older brother who he is 24.

'Who was that guy you were talking to?' He asked.

'He is a new student and the teacher asked me to show him around.' I said. 'How did you see us? We were inside the building?' I asked him.

'I could see you through the window. Don't be stupid.' he said

'Whatever...And don't be protective because he's gonna come over at six o'clock.' I announced.

'Okey I'll be very protective. You are my only sister. You know that I don't want you to get hurt by a random guy' he said.