Fury

Harry POV
There was a moment of silence.
A moment of silence to take in what Malfoy had just said.

'Not at all. Obliviate' Hermione pointed her wand to her duplicate. 'I have a better idea and my ideas never fail.'
***
Dumbledore POV
He was sure his plan had worked. That the time travellers were caught but where he had reached now, there was no sign that anyone had even come here.

He was sure they would come. But... Had they left? Had they figured the trap. He hurried forward and opened the coffin.
What he saw was ghastly.

It was a knocked out Hermione with a note pinned across her forehead drops on blood speckled across her chin. But what most surprised him was the note.

When you read this we will long be gone. This is just the beginning. Try to mess with us and that will be the last thing you ever do. The media shod not be informed about anything or things will get worse.

Sincerely,
H.J.G
***
Hermione POV

Hermione had thought a lot. And finally had come up with a idea. An idea that had only one percent chance of success but it was their best try. They had everything to gain and nothing to lose.

'I have a plan, guys. It's a risky one with a low success rate but if we manage to pull of the feat it will be a bloody brilliant one.'

'Then let's do it' said Draco.

'All we need first is a time turner. And I know exactly the place where to get it.'

'Where?'

'Dumbledore's office in Hogwarts.'
No body spoke.
'You're bloody serious to go to that place again?'

'You all will agree with me once you hear the plan.'
***
Draco Pov

'I'm in. It's the only option we have got. We have to trust Hermione.' Said Draco.

'However good this plan is we need to think about it... Properly' muttered harry.

'Yeah, Harry's right. We need to think it through and then plot out where to enter and where to exit.' Said Neville.

'Leave that to me' said Draco with a glint in his eye.

'Harry, Hermione and Ginny can carry out Hermione's plan in Hogwarts. Meanwhile me, Neville and Luna can cause a deception. Cause some mayhem so that all the attention goes on us and you guys turn successful.'

Draco looked satisfied by what he had said and sat down.

'Yeah, it's a good one' nodded harry.

'What about me' said Ron. 'You guys have been ignoring me like I am nothing. What about me?'

'Stay in the bins for all I care, just stay out of this, OK? You have ruined enough things in my life already' said Draco.

Draco felt fury rising in himself. He felt a hatred so strong against Ron... For all he had done. He knew the letter could have been a fake but... He knew better. It was logical. And he knew the truth.

Draco hadn't noticed he was standing right next to Ron with fists pumped. He hadn't noticed in his moment of anger that Hermione and Ginny were pulling him back.

But a sudden rush of adrenaline had bursted through him.
'Be thankful that I haven't told them yet' he whispered so that only Ron could hear him.

Ron just smirked.

'Show some regret, you insane fool.' He snarled.

'Draco!' Said Hermione.

Harry POV
Finally Draco gave in and went away.
'What was that?' Asked Neville.

Harry didn't know what had happened between the two of them there. But he was hoping that the worst had not happened... that Draco Malfoy was finally giving in... To his true form.

Had the devil returned?...