Sister's Return

Kagome and Midori were on the same train going to Kankura town. They didn't know that they were only two compartments apart. Kagome with her wig on.(In my story Kagome has different hair color other than her blackish brown hair so she wears a wig that is her hair that you all know. Because of her blood adoption to the demon's which will be explained later.) Midori wore a matching wig only hers had blonde strikes and wavy. The train stopped they were going home today.

Kagome arrived first but lingered by the door she was afraid of what might happen. Midori arrived to see her sister home but not going in.

"Hey Stranger afraid the door bites?"Midori yelled at her sister. Kagome turned around to see her sister laughing at her, She smiled.

"NO just afraid the 'rents will I haven't seen them in ten years."Midori walked over.

"Well lets go in together.On the count of three." Midori said

1-2-3 the girls walked in and were immediately at sword point. They glanced at each other before yelling at the top of there lungs just to make a point.

"Daddy! Help Us!" The twins yelled. Immediately every one at the war meeting came running out their sword drawn. The twins were smirking. Kiskue's guest knew that smirk it was Yoruichi's smirk they shivered at that thought.

Kiskue came out and almost laughed at the scene his two daughters at sword point with there eyes closed smirking. He than realized what they were both wearing and almost past out. Kagome had a red long sleave shirt that ended just under her breast with finger less black leather gloves and chains. She wore black combat boots with silver toes and black cargo pants. He than realized she had a tattoo of a beautiful hollow mask. Midori had on a black corset with skulls of red lace all over it a red skirt with a black inside that split in a downward V. She was wearing red leather looking leggings with knee high black heeled boots. She had a knife strapped on her right thigh and sword in her left boot. Midori had a snake tattoo on her upper arm and four raven tattoos on her collar bone. Kiskue looked closer to Kagome's stomach to see she had scars on it. He looked at there faces and saw they were getting annoyed and decided to help them. 

"Drop your weapon they won't hurt you." Kiskue said.

"I doubt they could hurt us." Renji scoffed. Kiskue panicked when the twins eyes snapped oped and the irises were blood red.

"Shit Renji take it back now other wise I can't stop them for long!" Kiskue yelled. Yoruichi transformed not even bothering to get dressed when she saw the twins eyes.

"Why should I they're just human girls." Renji replied.

"Shit Yoruichi HELP!" Kiskue yelled as he put Kagome in a head lock because she was the most dangerous. Yoruichi hurried and put Midori in a Head lock.

The girls were getting annoyed when their father helped them out. When a stupid ningen said we couldn't hurt them when he said that we snapped our vampire sides came out.

Kagome's POV

Dad put me in a headlock and Mom put Midori in one. Even though they are strong we were fighting to get free to kill the red headed idiot but couldn't as they had put us in a strong binding kido.

"Let us go he challenged us!" I yelled at Dad.

"NO you can't he challenges everyone you can't kill him!"Dad yelled. Renji and the other guest immediately took a step back from the girls. Renji was terrified of them. He than remembered Kiskue's warning to take it back. He was sweating bullets.

"I-I ta-take it b-back." Renji stammered. He gulped as the girls looked at him.

"There see he took it back now calm down." Kiskue said in a fatherly voice that his guest were surprised with. They look at the girls to see them calming down. When they calmed down enough they were let go but Kiskue and Yoruichi didn't move.

"Sorry." the two said together.

"Let me see your eyes." Kiskue said. The twins looked at their father with their blue eyes. Kiskue finally moved away and Yoruichi transformed back into a cat. The guest finally relaxed after the two moved away. Finally after an awkward silence Ichida spoke up.

"So who are you two?"

OH CLIFFHANGER...ANY WAY I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO CONTINUE OR IF I SHOULD STICK TO MY OTHER STORY? REVIEW PLS.