The Calm before the storm and Explanations

KAGOME'S POV

After everything had calmed down and people started leaving and only Ichigo was left did we finally calm down. I knew that Daddy was suspicious of why he was still here. I didn't really care until I went to my room in the back of the house that most people didn't know about and he followed me did my dad say anything.

"Now what the hell is going on here. You can't go into my daughters room." I giggled at him if only he knew that me and Ichigo have been dating for a year and a half. I ignored him and just kept walking with Ichigo's hand in mine pulling him along. I found it funny that daddy just kept yelling death threats at Ichigo's back but didn't follow us farther down the hallway.

"Yoruichi , Kagome is taking strange boys into her room. Stop it from happening!" Even Ichigo laughed at daddy at that one. Daddy loved us but he didn't know how to handle teenage girls. I heard mom giggle from the kitchen.  When I got to my room I knocked because Midori was in there changing. I knew she hated wearing her wig. I waited until I heard her say it was okay to enter. When she did I walked in with Ichigo right behind me. I immediately striped out of my uncomfortable clothes not caring that Ichigo was in the room. After all he had seen me in less. I changed into a pair of ripped black short shorts and a black long sleeve shirt that went over my hands and so I took off leather gloves. I had on a black choker with a crescent moon tuned on it's side like a frown. I threw on my high heeled combat  ankle boots. I put in my upside down cross earrings. When I was done getting dressed my sister was giving me a weird look and Ichigo didn't even seem to care that I had just gotten dressed in front of him. I laid down on my bed with my head in his lap, when Midori finally spoke up.

"Kagome why does Ichigo look like he's seen you get dressed in front of him before and, why am I so protective of you all of a sudden or at least more so than normal?" Ichigo just sighed before nodding his head as well.

"That's one of the reasons why I wanted you two to come home. The reason you two are so on edgy is because I'm Pregnant." I waited for that to soak in and when it finally did I was surprised it was only Midori freaked out. We both looked at Ichigo to see his reaction only to sweat drop like in an anime to see him sound asleep. Midori leaned over the bed and poked him in the face. When he opened up his eyes we were startled to see that it was his hollow side that was awake. I just smiled and leaned up to kiss him. Midori rolled her eyes behind us. I heard the door open but I didn't care I knew it was my mother. I knew she tried to fluster him when they went to the soul society to save Rukia. When I pulled away from Hichigo I heard my daddy gasping and cursing in the hallway. Hichigo pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist so that his hands rested on my stomach. My mom just raised her eyebrow at us and than sat on Midori's bed and proceeded to play with her naturally floor length silver hair. When I turned around to face the door I watched my dad storm into the room with his zanpakuto Benihime pointed at Hichigo.

"You get away from my daughter you evil boy!" We all laughed at that. Daddy didn't know what to do with even mom laughing at him.

"Yoruichi why are you allowing this boy to hang all over our daughter?"  Mom rolled her eyes at daddy.

"Kisuke she is 540 years old I think she can make her own choices."

"B..B..But she's our baby girl she's only just a teenager." Mom rolled her eyes again at daddy. I stood up and went to hug daddy. He hugged back before looking at me funnily. I cursed in my head. I had forgotten to hide my spiritual signature and realized that he could probably feel my baby's as well if he did that before I explained he would kill Ichigo. He eyed me weirdly before walking out of the room and coming back with a small bag full of chocolate. I looked at it than at his panicked expression. Midori and I started laughing realizing that he probably thought that the change in my spiritual signature was from my period and not from my pregnancy. I just sat back down on the bed and smiled up at daddy as I ate some of the chocolate. He eventually sighed and left the room we were in. My mom finished with Midori's hair when I had fallen asleep snuggled up against a sleeping Ichigo.