The truth comes out.

After the battle finished and Kagome put the baby Grimmjow to bed She was accosted in the kitchen. Midori stayed in the room looking over Grimmjow as Kagome was answering questions. 

Kagome POV 

I was in the kitchen getting a glass of water when everyone ran into the room. The head of the Kuchki family held me at sword point not even allowing me to drink my water. My father looked furious for a completely different reason. I knew he was upset that I never told him that I was pregnant. I sighed and knew they all thought I worked for Aizen now.

"Kagome Urahara you have been seen working with the arrancar. What do you have to say?"

I rolled my eyes just because he was a captain he thought he knew everything.

"I plead guilty on the account that it is my job to take care of all supernatural beings. If you have any question please look up THE GUARDIAN before asking any more questions." He must have known about the guardian because he immediately sheathed his sword and knelt in front of me. I rolled my eyes and just took a drink of my water. He was surprised that I didn't do anything. My father on the other hand looked like he was about ready to explode. I knew what was coming and apparently so did Ichigo as I saw him slowly walk towards the door. My mother was silently laughing. I knew she knew that Ichigo was the baby daddy and that he was trying to run. I also knew that dad got the hint when Ichigo ran out the door like the hounds of hell where on his heels. And here it comes.

"KAGOME URAHARA YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU WERE PREGNANT. WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO HIDE THAT FROM US. AND ICHIGO REALLY HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW HIM YOU'VE BEEN LIVING IN TOKYO SINCE YOU WERE SEVEN. NOT TO MENTION YOUR JOURNEY WITH THE INU GANG. THAT BOY IS SO DEAD WHEN I GET AHOLD OF HIM. YOU ARE GROUNDED I'M SENDING YOU TO YOUR UNCLE'S SCHOOL NEXT WEEK! YOU ARE NEVER TO SEE THAT BOY AGAIN AND WHEN THAT BABY IS BORN HE/SHE IS GOING UP FOR ADOPTION!"

That drew the line. This was the reincarnation of Shippo No way was my Father forcing me to give up my baby. I flipped out he knew that I fought in a war and he knew that I went on adventures but he didn't know all the facts about the trip down the well. I was furious at him and I saw my mother looking just as surprised. I knew that my father just said that because he was angry but that didn't mean that he had the right to decide things for me. It was time for everything to come out.

"Enough! You have no right to decide things for me. I have fought in countless upon countless wars. I have seen all of time and space and I fight for the right of everything supernatural. The arrancar are my responsibility as they have been part of my pack for the last 500 years. Aizen has poisoned the mind of my pack. Grimmjow is lucky to have fought off the illusions with just the strength of my aura alone. You have No say in my life any longer. You only know that I have fought in wars you have no idea how I lost many of my loved ones. You don't know that I lost many of my comrades. You don't know that it took me the long way around to get back. I didn't get to use the portal back because it collapsed. I have spent the last 500 ish years fighting and living through time so don't try to get me to do what you want. My child is a reincarnation of my first adopted son Shippo. I will never give up my life that way. I'm fine going to Uncles but don't think for a second that going to Orhan High School will stop me from seeing my soul match Ichigo. He kept me sane while I fought my way back through time even if I could only see him in my dreams Until I got back Three months ago. SO NEVER TELL ME WHAT TO DO ESPECIALLY ABOUT MY CHILD!"

Everyone looked at me and my father in surprise until I stormed out of the house looking for Ichigo.

1 week later

It was my first day at Orhan and I was getting envious looks. I understand that I wasn't in the the yellow dress like other but I was also four and a half months pregnant and you could tell especially in my orange and blue maxi dress. My Uncle and my cousin were waiting for me at the gate. I love them to death but the Shou's are crazy. 

"'Gome I'm so happy that you're going to school with Midi-chan this year." Tamaki yelled. I laughed everyone of the girls there were glaring at me.

"I can't wait to go to school with you as well cousin. Though I'm only attending until Cross academy starts." 

"MY SWEET LITTLE NIECE IT'S SUPER GREAT THAT YOU'RE GOING TO MY SCHOOL THIS YEAR EVEN WITH YOU BEING HELD BACK BECAUSE OF YOU BEING PREGNANT DON'T WORRY NO ONE HERE WILL TREAT YOU BADLY AND YOUR COUSIN WILL HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING THAT YOU NEED!" My uncle yelled across the whole grounds. I winced it's not that I cared that people knew I was pregnant it was obvious after all but he didn't need to shout it out to the whole school to hear. I just gave a strained smile that Tamaki must have seen because even he winced with me. 

"Come on 'Gome let's go get your class schedule."

SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING SO SOON WITH SCHOOL AND MY TWO JOBS I'VE BEEN SO BUSY I PROMISE TO TRY UPDATING MORE OFTEN

PLEASE REVIEW AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE MY STORY AN IF THERE IS ANYTHING I NEED TO CHANGE