WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

The twins glanced at each other and nodded before they answered.

"WE..."

"Are..."

"Kagome..."

"and Midori..."

"Urahara"The twins said.

The guest just stared. They look between the twins and Kiskue.

"What!" They all yelled the twins just smirked at their Dad. Kiskue's guests looked at the twins they looked nothing alike.

"YOU guys look nothing alike!" Ichigo yelled at Kiskue.

"Yes we do!" he yelled back.

"We look more like our mother."Kagome replied.

"Kiskue if their mother is mortal...." Byakuya trailed off.

"If my mother is mortal what!" Kagome demanded.

Byakuya stepped back because the whites of her eyes bled red.

"Kagome calm down our mother is a shinigami so they can't hurt us." Midori said.

Kagome calmed down and laid down on the floor with a sigh. Ishida was looking closely at Kagome like he recognized her.

Ishida's POV

I felt like I recognized Kagome for some reason so I looked at her closely and realized where I saw her from. My History class was learning about the story of the shikon jewel. The miko's name was Kagome. In the history she was said to be the most powerful Miko in history enough to overpower Midoriko. After her journey all her adopted family was dead and Midoriko trained her to protect the jewel. The kami made her protector over the supernatural. I started shaking and sweating.

Normal POV

Ishida was shaking and swearing everyone of Kiskue's guest were worried.

"Ishida-kun are you alright?" Orhime asked worried.

"Yeah f-f-fine." Ishida stuttered out Kagome sat up and looked at him, he paled.

Kagome POV

I heard someone ask the Quincy if he was alright he stuttered that he was fine. I sat up and looked at him and he paled. I stood up and ran over to him just as he passed out.

Normal POV

Kagome ran over just as Ishida passed out and caught him, as soon as she did though she ran out dropping Ishida on the way out.

"Kagome why did you drop Ishida ?" Kiskue asked Kagome as she ran out of the building.

"KAGOME!" Midori and Yoruichi yelled.

Kagome POV

I knew as soon as I touched him that he figured out who I am. He's scared of me terrified. I feel so bad why because everyone who knows gets scared without getting to know me first. I sat behind Dad's shop crying my eyes out. I hated being Pregnant ( OH YEA SHOCKER MWHAHAH) it made me so emotional. Normally I wouldn't have cared about this. 

Normal POV

Kiskue looked concerned for his daughter she ran out in tears. As Ishida woke up Kiskue started  to leave the room.

"Kiskue where are you going." Byakuya demanded. 

"If you must know I'm going to find out why my daughter that ran out crying because of Ishida."Kiskue all but yelled.

"dad...dad...Daddy!" Midori yelled. Kiskue stopped and looked at his daughter.

"What?"

"Don't go after her I know why she is upset just let her be."

OH CLIFF HANGER!!
LEAVE REVIEWS WILL GET BETTER PROMISE