Valintines

Whilst CONNIE Was is work Jacob took grace out for lunch and shopping he needed to talk to her.hey grace you know me and your mum have being together for two years now I was hoping if would be OK if we got married I wa showing to ask her tonight as its Valentine's Day and all is that OK with you she replied saying JACOB of corse it is I love You mum loves you but one thing can I call you dad because you are more of one to me then my other he replied saying of core you can firecracker ...can you do one thing for me though can you keep it a secret ? She said mmmmm I guess so I will try its really har though ok. Firecracker are you staying around Tegan's tonight....yes jay why ....oh me and your mum we r going to have a romantic evening she happily repilied ok let's go you can drop me around Tegan's then go and get the house ready.

Jacob was at home doing finishing Touches when heard connies car  pull up he ran up stairs to their bedroom.entered the house it was warm and smelling of good food CONNIE shouted Jacob and no answers she got to the stair case and their were roses scattered and a little note 'saying follow the roses baby x'  she did so a Rose smell hit her nose a mixture of burning candle and rose it was gorgeous she go into the bedroom he wasn't there but instead it was on the balcony holding two glasses of champagne fairy lights were scattered everywhere she smiled to herself she walked on to the balcony and got to Jacob and started exploring his mouth she then said happy Valentine's Day staff nurse masters he replied with happy birthday Mrs beauchamp xxxxxx they finished their chia any and he carried her to the bed whilst undoing his belt and removing his top she was about to do hers when he went no I am in charge .he got back to the bed in just his white Calvin cline bobbers CONNIE was still dressed he removed her top half to reveal red lacy lingere this made hi smile he started to kiss her again with one hand holding her bum and the other slid under the pillow to get some hand cuffs and a eye mask.he handcuffed her to the bed post then put the eye mask on her gently . He then put his hand up her skirt  and traced his finger over her thing this made her breathing become erratic the he removed the rest of her underwear and then slid into her when she wast expecting him he was going at average paste and then got faster she shouted out ahhhh harder jay ,sure baby girl he said in a whispy  voice with that he got really fast giving her most of his length as they reached their climax they both spilled ....they led in be for 15more minutes when Jacob said babe get dressed I have made some dinner he got up and left CONNIE stood up and thought I love my life this was an evening together and many more to come she got dresses do and returned downstairs to smell sizzling steak she sat at the dinning table drinking fizz.

They finished their meal Jacob cam back and kneeled on one knee in front of CONNIE and said' CONNIE beauchamp I loved you since the day I laid eyes on you and always will CONNIE beauchamp will you marry me she had tears  in her eyes and he opened th box to reveal the prettiest and  most delicate thing a sliver engagement stone she froz the said inbetween kisses of course I will xxxx

I can't wait to tell grace Jacob sun deny replied oh she knows I asked her if it was ok  she was ecstatic 

She got up and snogged him like it was the last Day on earth.