Storm

It was unusual to have A stormy day in Greece but today was a no ordaniary day.grace and Tegan cuddled eating popcorn at the tv ,the boys bar Jacob were all at the window watching the lighting and the older woman except connie were on this's with a blanket ove them gossiping.however CONNIE and Jacob were upstairs in bed ,Jacob had his hand on CONNIE but whilst facing him gazing into eachothers eyes this was true love every time the thunder came CONNIE heart rat went up  CONNIE beauchamp wasn't one to be scared of a lot of things but storms were one of them anything could happend hi them  it was a weak spot.connie winced as lighting flashed at the window Jacob work fly said "con? You ok ? " she answerd "yeah these two can't  get comfy and and keep moving everything the storm strikes I think they're getting stressed like me " the googled Jacob then exclaimed "why don't we have a nicke bath with some bath salts and candles just to make them relax " Jacob pulled her closer kissed her then her rather large tummy "ok then " CONNIE replied Jacob got out of bed waked a ran the bath he shut the door to make it a kind of surprise.

10 minutes later the bath was ready Jacob helped CONNIE wander in to the ensuite ,it had candles on the sink and at either end of the bath it smelt of lavender and the bath water had purple soap roses floating on top.connie let her silk dressing gown slide down her naked body ,Jacob to his boxers off to then climbed into the bath helping CONNIE after so she could sit between his legs.she put her  head back so it was resting on his chest she listened to the rise and fall of it.

The he couple started to fall asleep so Jacob topped the water up with extra hot and added some lavender bubbles then reiturned back to his spot watching co noes bump she was glowing.

Meanwhile downstairs Tegan and grace were watching finding dory and eating there third bag of sweet popcorn ,Louise ,Robyn ,jack,Noel ,Jez etc were also watching it but unseated of popcorn they had vodka they were all happy relaxing while Rita and Ian snuggled in bed as did Zoe and max along with Alicia and cal who however were next the option window taking slow mo of the lighting.

CONNIE and Jacob had vacated to bed after CONNIE fell asleep it was the longest she had slept Jacob thought the bath had relaxed the twins easing the preasure of CONNIE ,he let his favourite girl sleep befor he wanders downstairs to get some food and chat with the boys.

The storm had being going on for the whole day Alicia,Zoe,CONNIE were all sitting on one sore reading on there tablets .grace and Tegan vacated to bed as they had had to much information on Robyn's and Louise coversation which everyone found absouloutly halarioud but it wast for young people's ears.

Sorry I haven't really had any inspiration to update please give me some ideas for the holiday I am running out I will write anything wished 😛😛