Airport

Grace and Jacob were downstairs eating pancakes while CONNIE was upstairs packing.she stood in front of the mirror admiring her bump she spoke to the twins and said "I can't wait to meet you two " she caressed her bump when she felt some hands snake around her waist he said "neither can I you have to perfect family right here" he placed his hands on he tummy and started to kiss her neck leaving purple marks she moved her head so he had better access .he stopped and said " right lets go we have plent of time for that later" she answered "no we haven't because we have a child on holiday with us" Jacob always had an answere "not when we have the ed family coming too " CONNIE was ecstatic  everyone was coming on holiday to Greece  Rhodes island .the plan was They would get on a private plane sprightly to Rhodes then a minibus to the villa they were going to be staying in a villa witch had  a swimming pool,gym 17 bedrooms and the villa was virtually on there own part of the beach and so grace was not  boerd they decided to let her friend Tegan come to it was going to be amazing  !!!

On the way to the airport CONNIE was sat in the front next to Jacob and they were stopping every 10 minutes because CONNIE needs toilet grace was getting annoyed and said "right I am going in the car with cal,Alicia,Ethan,Louise and robin tell them to meet us at the next stop they have a van so me and Tegan go in the back and pause they have good music JACOB" CONNIE laughed and said "Gracie it's not my fault I am carrying two annoying children who decided to lye right on my bladder" Jacob said "fine you can at least me and your mum will be getting alone time " he winked at CONNIE who replied by hitting him in the chest with rede let's in the, kissing and grace screaming get  me out of here.

They had stopped of let grace and Tegan out and drove off.jacob rested his hand on connies high while she rested her milkshake on her bump she then said out of the blue "I want a pug puppy ?" Jacob replied "then if you want a puppy I will get you a puppy and sweetcheeks in case you forgot I love you so much " CONNIE answered "I love you too muscles".they arrived at the airport to be greeted by  max,Charlie,Big Mac,cal,Ethan,Noel,David,Dylan,Ian,Jez,lily,Alicia,Robyn,Louise,Rita,Robyn,Zoe and grace with Tegan all drinking and laughing the couple arrived all the boys went of with Jacob and all the girls to CONNIE to subway. 

1 hour later it was there flight they all borded canine sat next to Jacob and grace and Tegan were in front with Alicia and cal behind them all they did was kiss..I mean CONNIE Jacob and cal and Alicia ....is connies life to good to be true though..