Warm

Just so you understand CONNIE is 4 and half weeks pregnant with twins (Mia Olivia and Toby tobious )I have changed the boys name as I don't like mason.it is also 2 weeks later and CONNIE is at work while grace and Jacob are at home packing for two things what could it be ???

Connies heels bellowed through the cold floors of the ed she was wearing black skinny trousers and a black blouse with white patterns delicately put  on her baby bump was clearly visible but none of the less she was glowing.there was an etc so she went and waited for that.the ambulance arrived and Dixie and Ian came through wheeling the patient through "ok this is jade yendle age 18 collapsed in the street in looted of discomfort bp 100/80 and 5of ibuprofen given and emergency oxygen all yours Mrs beauchamp " Ian said CONNIE replied ok "bay 2 please can I have fbc u and Es and primary servey  please dr chao.

Meanwhile ....grace and Jacob packed up the  house because they were going to move house today CONNIE thought they were doing it on Wednesday but no they were going to do it today so it was surprise ....will they do it in time though?......

CONNIE was now in her office resting on the couch she was tried but would not go on maternity let alone ditch the heels that's was for wimps! There was a tap on connies door "come in " she bellowed it was Zoe CONNIE said "oh come in Zoe what can I do for you come take a seat" Zoe Sat down and said "I have some news CONNIE me and max are having a baby" CONNIE was gobsmacked she replied "I thought you...you couldn't have ...what " Zoe answered "I know we got a second option and it turns out I was already 2 months pregnant when she ran some tests on me " CONNIE was ecstatic "omg congratulations but I am telling you know it's not as good as it sounds and I have two !!!!" They joked around laughing ( Zoe is connies best friend )

Back at the house .....everything was packed and the removal Van was being loaded outside they had 5hours till CONNIE was home they could probably make it .they had another surprise planned tomorrow it was really hard for grace not to let the cat out the bag.

CONNIE was sitting in her office looking at baby clothes nurseries etc when Hansen walked in she Qickly closed it and pretended she WA writing a new email she said "ahh Hansen how may I help you?" Hansen replied "well I was here to introduce Elle your new consult make her feel welcome she is  in cubicle 1 treating a minor burns " and with that he left not letting  CONNIE get a word in she didn't care as long as she didn't upset her then it was fine CONNIE then got her stethoscope and left to see her patient in resus.

////// 5 hours later 

Grace and Jacob were at there warm new house sat on the sofa after busy day moving everything and finally it was all finished and where it should be Jacob said in the middle of X me apocalypse "right you coming with me to get you mum or you staying here grace then said "no I am gonna come I want too see her reaction " Jacob replied " firecracker let's go ".

CONNIE was stood outside the ed waiting for jacob(she couldn't drive as she was to pregnant) she rubbed her stomach she was tired and just wanted to go home he arrived ten minutes later he got out the car kissed her and said "I need to show you something sweetcheeks " she replied "make it quick I am tierd"she got in the car and noticed a smiling grace CONNIE said "what's mad you so happy Gracie ?" She complied with " nothing just happy ".

After going the opposite way home CONNIE said "Jacob where are we going please I need toilet " he answered "home sweetcheeks home" CONNIE was over the moon and grace laughed she said "you mean you in one day we are home" grace said "yes mum we have moved house"

After they got home and calm CONNIE put her comfiest on as did grace and Jacob they all sat on the new sofa and Jacob said " I have another surprise for you too beauchamp " grace shouted "what?" And CONNIE said "what muscles what could you possibly have planned better than this ?" Jacob went" ok ok I have paid for a trip away to Greece,Rhodes island  and we leave tomorrow ! Grace jumped up and hugged her dad CONNIE to she whispered "thank you" in his ear they all stayed in an embrace everyone's hands resting on the twins it was a family picture.