House hunting

after CONNIE and Jacob dropped grace of at school they decided to go house hunting they returned home and decided to have a make out session after this CONNIE said "right I am going to get changed" Jacob replied "ok babe I will be downstairs looking for houses".

Half an hour later CONNIE came down stairs wearing a navy blue maternity dress that stretched over her baby bump she then put her blue loboutions on much to Jacobs disapproval.connie then said "right you sorted?"whilst rubbing her bump "yeah you " Jacob replied "right ok do you....." She was cut of by being gently pinned up against the wall and kissed. "Ok Jacob we will be late we have plenty of time for that later" she said sudectivly with a wink.

They arrived outside the first house it was a warm small -ish cottage it was ok they itwas too small for a family of five so they moved on.

The second houses was a big white block at then if a concil estate with agactly five bedrooms small kitchen and a big loung /diner Jacob loved it CONNIE wasn't so keen to her it was just a big White block  it was chavy she immediatelysaid "no Jacob our family are not living here !" As she raised an eyebrow Jacob said fine then whilst smiling he said "I have an idea " x

The third house was amazing it was in a posh estate with kids cycling around and more in the park, CONNIE smiled at this and rubbed her bump and said "I like it already jay it gorgeous " they arrived outside the house it had big gates that automatically opened the house was white with a glass balcony coming from it and French sliding doors .they walked along the peppled  Path hand in hand they came to a big wooden door they entered it was amazing they walked into the hall it had a glossy wood floor With a stair case on the right with a cream carpet,they kept walking past the stair case into a grand kitchen with a island in the middle, the doors of the kitchen were glossy cream with an ok wood top and  the island bad a breakfast bar it was lovely the kitchen went through to the dining room it was white with a solid oak wood dining table with a vase of orchids on.the whole house was perfect it had 5 bedrooms two with onsuites for grace and the biggest one for CONNIE and Jacob which had the big balcony looking over the drive out to the park and the other was for the twins and the other one was a spare the house also contained a gym,playroom and a office  the house was amazing So they insitantly brought it.

After buying there house they arranged to move in two weeks time...after this they went for lunch to talk about by names.connie said whilst sipping her orange juice " I like the name Mia ,Olivia, for girls what you think?" Jacob replied "I love them we could have them both so it would be Mia Olivia masters " CONNIE replied "jay I love it it's so perfect" so snogged his face off smiling "you choose the boys name jay" Jacob said "ok what about mason tobious " CONNIE instantly replied "I love it so much I love you soooo much your my world I can't wait to marry you " she sat on his lap snogging him...Mia Olivia masters and mason tobious masters,grace masters our family" they stayed in an embrace...

Ok I hope this ok I am really running out of ideas ???? X